Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

Interstellar. [Conversation and Explanation] *spoilers*

Diamond    0

Well I just finished watching his movie.. Late I know, but inception was my favorite move due to the layers, but this movie takes the cake. Another great Christopher Nolan movie. But my question to all of you is do you really understand it? I kind of get it but I'm hoping someone can comfirm and or have a conversation on the topic. Or get a debate going. All time favorite movie now tho. Incredible. 

So I think it has something to do with him going into the wormhole mad that the only thing that can bend through time and space is gravity. So he uses the gravity in the 4 th or 5th demention to show his daughter the way to save the planet.. He is in a future stance because he is in the wormhole and in a further point in time? But him being in different dimensions means he can be in those dimensions without it having a affect on him in the actual dimension of him going into the wormhole to try and colonize a planet.

Rolle    2963

I agree, I was completely blown when I first watched it. Also first movie that I know that used the IMAX format in some of the scenes on BluRay, it looked awesome!

Also loving Neil DeGrass Tyson explaining some of the science in it, ignore the dumb blonde/brunette:

[video=youtube]

Tbh watched it three times and i just went off and began rambling shit out of my ass about the 4th dimension and some shit. Really great movie, Ill type out a fully detailed theory tomorrow.

Diamond    0

I agree, I was completely blown when I first watched it. Also first movie that I know that used the IMAX format in some of the scenes on BluRay, it looked awesome!

Also loving Neil DeGrass Tyson explaining some of the science in it, ignore the dumb blonde/brunette:

[video=youtube]

That video was ducking awesome. Thank you!

Marcunt    240

Let's be real though, anything that Nolan makes is gold and anything that Matthew McConaughey touches turns into even more pure gold, which makes this movie ultra-gold. Or something.