Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:29

Sign in to follow this  
Elwirfy

Hello, I'm new!

Elwirfy    0

Hi everyone, I just found out about this role play thing in the Day Z community. I would really love to get a group going as I am new to the game as a whole. (Mainly where i need to go to get any loot at all.) I'm looking for a group of people who would show me the ropes. I've always been a fan of the survival genre. I definitely want to help out the community! Also I find that there are lots of role play servers but I never get a spawn where I even see anyone. My username is the same as it is in-game for my character as well as my steam. I am a YouTuber and I figured this could be something I would make a series out of, assuming I got into a group, or clan, squad, anything really. I do have teamspeak and if there is a specific group who would be interested in recruiting me please let me know. Either message me on my steam, or comment on any of my YouTube videos. 

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Elwirfy

Karichii    10

Welcome, hope you can find a nice place here, enjoy your time, be sure to make a media thread if you are regularly uploading and want other members of the community to see your Youtube content, you can do that here http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Media, If you are looking for a group to pick you up, check out this thread http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Survivors-Looking-For-Group, make sure to advertise your character well!

Hello. Welcome.

Welcome dude o/

If you need any help with anything or any questions, feel free to send me a pm :)

Definitely post your channel in the media thread!!

Welcome to DayzRP! :)

Bowser    45

Welcome man.

Hope you have a sick time here and meet all the great lads.

Welcome to DayZRP, everyone with an orange name like me is willing and ready to help don't hesitate to end any of us a PM.

Ayy lmao, welcome.

You'll need to be here for a while before you can create a group so that means you have a ton of time to learn the ways and make friends so eventually when you get to put out your own group out there it's the best it can be.

:^)

Elwirfy    0

I plan to join up with like, the red faction because they seem really cool. Also the Cold Water guys seemed pretty bad ass. How are the Saints? They seem really chill though. I know I wouldn't make it in the Somalian's. Recommendations?

Chance    48

Welcome!

As Charlie stated earlier, us orange guys are here to help, so don't be a stranger in the Helpdesk if you have any questions or queries. 

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the community.