Server time: 2017-10-22, 03:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Goryan

Hello all!

Goryan    7

Name: Goryan Nesbau   

Personality: Intelligent, but ridiculously lazy to the point where most people assume he's stupid because he simply can't be bothered to do even the most basic things unless he really needs to. Not overly friendly, but not really hostile either - everyone gets treated with the same indifference.

Extremely sarcastic and quick witted with a dry sense of humor, will tell you exactly what he thinks of what you're saying and won't really bother to be apologetic about it if the view is negative. If he cares about someone enough however, he'll do just about anything to keep them safe and happy, even if he has to sacrifice something in return. This just doesn't happen a lot.

Description: Goryan is relatively tall (5"10), lanky, with a Mediterranean complexion. He has brown eyes, collar length black hair and a half smile.

History: Goryan is an only child, born in Tucson, Arizona, orphaned at the age of 7 when his parents died in a car crash.

He joined the foster care system and hated it with a passion, cutting himself off from all the other children and most of the people at school - and very few of those left were people he would really call friends. He moved over to Russia at 18 with his childhood best, and he'd say only, friend, because there was nothing really there for him in Tucson. However, his friend died about 18 months ago after joining the Army and he's not sure he's over that yet.

When he heard about the zombies on TV - his first initial thought was 'LOL.'; thinking it sounded a bit like a post-apocalyptic horror film or some kind of nationwide practical joke.

It stopped being funny when his neighbors broke into his house at 4 in the morning and tried to eat him.

Occupation/Or Talent: He almost finished his Psychology degree at university and had a part-time job working as a pizza delivery boy.  Extremely talented at survival and scouting.

Chance    48

Welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to shoot a PM to either myself or some of the other Community Helpers. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Daisy    113

Hey, nice story, Goryan! Would definitely be an interesting character to meet. I really hope your whitelist has already been accepted. :)

Anyway, welcome to the commutity, have fun here! See you around!

Goryan    7

Hey, nice story, Goryan! Would definitely be an interesting character to meet. I really hope your whitelist has already been accepted. :)

Anyway, welcome to the commutity, have fun here! See you around!

Unfortunately the whitelist is still closed.  I am thinking about making a donation and skirting around the process.  Hope to see everyone in game!  And thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Castiel    1124

Welcome to the community! Make yourself a Character Page for that character, that would be cool!

McDugals    39

Holy crap those last couple lines had me dying man(no pun intended)! I would love to see more stories about this character! Anyways welcome to the community and if you have any questions feel free to ask!