Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:47

Sign in to follow this  
Joffrey

Kind of an "edgy" Subject

Question

Joffrey    718

Hello rulemakers, 

Once again I come before you asking how to not get banned with a subject.

IC my guy has declared that because 2 years into the apocalypse.. we don't see many if any pregnant women.. and that because wars are raging and people are dying to the infected and each other.. That the only logical way to keep the country strong is to have women give birth to at least 3 kids.

(Also women are a massive minority on the server)

Therefore, we want to force women to marry a man, and that she becomes pregnant as soon as possible. So here's the 30 point question:

Can uhh... can we gracefully ask captured women after we force them to marry a man.. to "Consummate" Wherein we would take the newly wed to a house, have them go into a room and ask //May we attempt to get you pregnant? 

If they say yes: our group would only say *The Room fades to black*, have some RP around the new marraige.. and that we hope she is carrying a child now.. and go on our merry way.

Is this... doo-able? in any fashion? If not the way I explained... how can we do it? If at all?  Thanks!

9 answers to this question

Terra    1367

I mean, in all honesty, if you ask a girl for permission and they want to play a long with it, go for it. People have been forced ingame to marry someone before - that would not be new.

I dont know if you get a woman pregnant when everything is fading to black, but that is a different story. If that girl agrees on an OOC-level and is willing to play that out with you guys, then who am I to say 'No, you can not'.

I do think it would be important for the girl to know what will happend beforehand.

Have in mind that any "rape roleplay" is not allowed.

Does this answer your question?

Joffrey    718

I mean, in all honesty, if you ask a girl for permission and they want to play a long with it, go for it. People have been forced ingame to marry someone before - that would not be new.

I dont know if you get a woman pregnant when everything is fading to black, but that is a different story. If that girl agrees on an OOC-level and is willing to play that out with you guys, then who am I to say 'No, you can not'.

I do think it would be important for the girl to know what will happend beforehand.

Have in mind that any "rape roleplay" is not allowed.

Does this answer your question?

Certainly does!  We'll make sure we are very clear, and mature around the subject. The "before" and "after"

and ofc if we do not receive ooc permission we will not do "Rape Roleplay"

This has answered the question for me, thanks!

If that said person agrees I wouldn't see the problem with it. It just needs to be done really good and smart as it is a really edgy subject. I have personally pushed the RP in the past to the extreme (circumcising a man). If I were you I'd start doing it with someone you know OOCly and then slowly try it with randoms.

Ender    501

Well seeing as Terra has answered your question I will /solve this

If you need anymore information dont hesitate to ask

/solved

Skinner    431

Wow... politely and thoughtfully asked, carefully and clearly answered. This was a refreshingly well handled "adult topic" well done all!

Defiance    96

Joffrey, my advice would be to try and get them to agree OOC well beforehand. I think going about it IC so bluntly would be difficult to explain if you're just using OOC chat, and in the moment I think it could potentially be really anxiety-inducing.

Keira    1007

//permission to forcibly marry you to ?

Joffrey    718

Not too sure I will ask permission to forcibly marry, but certainly in the whole child rearing part. I don't want to give too much away in the "How"

just needed to be sure it was more or less okay to do.. if done properly.

You can get me pregnant any day dad