Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:29
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mikkel Andre

Maybe Bring Back Arma 2 DayZRP?

I have never played arma 2 dayzrp, because i was to young back then. But i was wondering why don't you guys, open 1 dayzrp server again on arma 2? I would like to Donate 50$ for the project ::) don't know if this all ready, have been posted i could not find it, so i just made a topic :)

I would love to hear the community thought of this, and the staff :)

<3

Hatch    0

Been suggested many times, it was bought back a while ago but it is dead.

Flapjack    66

It baffles me how you could not find a thread regarding this using the search function...

Nonetheless; no - this has been discussed so many times before, and whenever it has been "revived", it flopped...hard.

Dr Brandon    0

It's dead. Like hatch said it's been brought back a few times. Both failed. Personally I had many fun times on the Mod but it wouldn't work bringing it back now. I say let it rest in peace and be remembered for what it was.

Henning    77

I would love to see it come back for the month of august, someone must have the old Mission Files, Launcher files, and Mod Files. Do something similar to the Runescape 2007 Servers.

Boston    772

It's been suggested so many times before, but no.

Mod was brought back for a bit but it was dead while it was back. No point in bringing it back now, it would just be the same.

Yes. I mean No.

Desolation soon

taac    10

unpopular opinion time: i wouldn't mind seeing this, the current build of dayzsa i know quite a few people (myself included)can't run, plus there is so much more stuff we can do with arma 2, i remember having loads of fun on the arma 2 rp (and would of played arma 3 rp if i got more than 3 fps)

PsiSyndicate brought this up in his last video. I personally think this would be a great idea. The Arma2 engine is so good and the amount of mods are insane.

Unknown Entity    126

WTDnnwE.gif?noredirect

taac    10

Nah  Lets just leave it as a good memory and not taint it,   Plus  80 percent of people don't have Arma 2 now anyways. 

Let's just have this instead.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Bring-Back-Desolation

but not most people i know can't even run arma 3 well, arma 3 is such a poorly optimized game it isn't even funny

Flapjack    66

but not most people i know can't even run arma 3 well, arma 3 is such a poorly optimized game it isn't even funny

And you're suggesting that Arma 2 was an optimized game...?

taac    10

And you're suggesting that Arma 2 was an optimized game...?

hahaha no but it runs much better than arma 3

Kanen    108

Rolle brings it back because the hype gets real. Then everything just dies down as soon as it gets released and no one plays it.

Don't see the point in funding a project that won't last.

Lewis (Psi) said he wanted it back too, and was willing to make videos for it and stuff aswell. But I dunno...

It's dead. It will never live again.

658ccc9ce5a61522f714b43df800f291.jpg

But in this case, you're probably right :(

Whip    0

If you're running off a toaster then no game is going to run well.

I'm not sure who you play with but I know a Majority of the community here runs Arma 3 with no issues. It might be time for an upgrade if you have that many issues.

Arma 3 is more optimized than SA and there are the same amount of mods if not more, and they are actually still supported  with updates and hotfixes unlike half the mods from Arma2.

but if you want to revel in the Shitty graphics and stick up the ass mechanics of Arma 2 be my guess.  You all had your chance 3 times for the mod to return.

Its dead, as it should be.  We need to move on to new horizons.

Roman    0

Let's bring back 2014. T'was a good year.

Shussh old man.

:(

*takes his cane and continues yelling at the kids to get off the lawn*

#BringBackNostalgia