Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:31

Sign in to follow this  
b1gje55e

Lag On S3 (US1)

Question

b1gje55e    0

I noticed a significant amount of lag yesterday on S3. It started immediately after the admin announced the event taking place on S5. And it was confirmed by an admin asking in Global Chat if others were experiencing the same lag.

My question is if it was related to the event on S5 and if we should expect the same to happen during the next event?

7 answers to this question

I was on yesterday on S3 with my friend, I didn't notice any lag myself.

b1gje55e    0

I was on yesterday on S3 with my friend, I didn't notice any lag myself.

We're you on during the event on S5? There was a Global Chat announcement followed up about 30 minutes later by another asking about the lag

Castiel    1124

The servers are completely unrelated. If you are experiencing lag on S3 or any of our servers, contact a member of Staff and a member of the GM team will send out a server-wide message asking players if they, too, are experiencing lag. If lots of people confirm the server is lagging then it will be restarted manually.

Things taking place on other servers have absolutely no impact on different servers, they are all separate!

So the answer to your question is no, the next event will not cause lag on separate servers. :)

/solved

b1gje55e    0

The event on S5 would not cause any of the other servers to lag.

I wouldn't think so either but it seemed more than coincidence.

b1gje55e    0

The servers are completely unrelated. If you are experiencing lag on S3 or any of our servers, contact a member of Staff and a member of the GM team will send out a server-wide message asking players if they, too, are experiencing lag. If lots of people confirm the server is lagging then it will be restarted manually.

Things taking place on other servers have absolutely no impact on different servers, they are all separate!

So the answer to your question is no, the next event will not cause lag on separate servers. :)

/solved

I see. So someone else was experiencing lag and an admin asked for them if anyone else was as well. Guess it was coincidence.

Thanks.