Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
John Jacobson

Trade Camp [Open Frequency]

*Presses button on radio to begin transmission*

[align=left]To the owner of the.. What im thinking is a trade camp in pogorevka I took a camo bandanna and unfortunately no one was for me to pay so I dropped off around 600 rounds of 5.56 type ammunition sorry for the inconvenience.

*You hear a long static rumble until it goes silent*

TrilbyAsh    6

*Cocks an eyebrow as he catches the transmission, his fingers slowly squeezing down on the transmit button.*

"Two hundred rounds for a bandana? Boy, you sure are generous...You ever need any more of those things, I've got about three sittin' pretty in my camp! Those lucky bastards over there will be laughin' with glee at your foolishness, lad...Two hundred bullets for t'sake of vanity? Hah!"

*Still chuckling, he releases the transmission button and goes back to his business, shaking his head with disbelief.*

Castiel    1124

"The South Zagoria Trading Company appreciates your generous payment, and your honesty. If you are ever looking for work as a trader... Contact us at 100.8. We apologise that none of our traders were in town when you arrived, I will increase their working hours. Thank you."

*He clicks the radio button to transmit his voice*

I come back too the camp to find it barren once again and the ammo has been stolen.. Damn thieves.

Sign in to follow this