Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Heartless_Artles

The Gorka Times - The Birth of Patchy the Pirate

Lyca    783

Great article man! <3

Cant believe that .... :D

Joffrey    894

This.. this is what your characters have been running around and recording? And the very best you could pull off in the 3 weeks ish you've been around is a 1/2 ass story of Clown torture and ass articles?

This.. this is what your characters have been running around and recording? And the very best you could pull off in the 3 weeks ish you've been around is a 1/2 ass story of Clown torture and ass articles?

#Triggered?

Beni    870

Me and my mate want an interview, PM me for details - BigBeni

Strider    0

#Triggered?

I mean, he's not wrong.

Sparky    0

Should be 100% be moved to off topic, because people care about ass in a apocalypse. Maybe write something with a bit more of a realistic feel to it, like interviews or something that a writer would actually write in a tabloid form newspaper?

Beni    870

Should be 100% be moved to off topic, because people care about ass in a apocalypse. Maybe write something with a bit more of a realistic feel to it, like interviews or something that a writer would actually write in a tabloid form newspaper?

I kinda agree. tbh I think it's pretty fuckin' funny.. But it does not belong in the Lore and Stories part of the forum. Good effort tho.

Hatch    0

I'm just trying to work out how a guy got lobotomized in an apocalypse and managed to live.

Hm... I do believe that I just tried to gouge my eyes out with a keyboard.

Zero    466

^This.^

So with all the interesting events such as new trading posts, trading routes, a kingdom sprouting up, and Kabino being quarantined, this is what the articles are about? Seriously? No offense but I kind of found the idea not that great, I decide to use nicer words for describing it. The radio station idea is plausible and done by others, but how exactly do you have working cameras, printing presses, etc?

I don't know what's worse, the fact this is in the lore and stories or the fact these interviews are done in game and supposedly taken as serious.

User was warned for this post.

I didn't notice it's under lore and stories. This seems fun and all but needs to be under off topic because you ain't giving off real info and worthy stories.

Either move or change to more important / realistic topics.

JimRP    173

Settle down with the posts please.

I didn't notice it's under lore and stories. This seems fun and all but needs to be under off topic because you ain't giving off real info and worthy stories.

Either move or change to more important / realistic topics.

I have tried to get interviews from other groups and such but most times I'm alone and get turned away or robbed in the worst cases so my last resort is hanging around with the clowns. I noticed that one person (Maybe more now) right now has asked for an interview so I can always check that out, and I'll keep in mind that you guys want more serious topics rather than the "For lease." thing I added to see what stories you guys might wanna do since It can be purchased and goofed off like right now, Thanks for the criticisms I'll keep everything said so far in mind and more.

Sign in to follow this