Server time: 2017-08-23, 11:39

Sign in to follow this  

Did you get out alive? 94.5 [Private Frequency]

*Surveying the outskirts of the town he's currently in Vincent opens up his backpack and notices this old radio he had with him for awhile and decides to broadcast with much thought put into he decides to press down the PTT*

....*Static*.... Hello? Booker if you're hearing this are you still in captivity with under those slavers? I don't even know if you are alive or not in the first place but if you are;I managed to meet up with new unique faces and the road to survival has been in my favor for some time now I will be using frequency 94.5 hopefully you're not dead or still a slave under that German asshole get back to me when you can.

*Seeing the sunset Vincent felt that he would get a reply back from his long time friend and hit the sacks*

Famous    6

*Booker when setting up a tent inside a warehouse, startles by the a very familiar voice, quickly removes his radio from his thigh to listen in on the message. Upon hearing who it was Booker smiles from ear to ear And pushes down the PTT, you hear overpowering static* 

"Fucking Vincent. *Booker chuckles* Could of sworn they killed you, but i'm so glad to hear your voice. Shit ton of stuff has happened man, let's just say i some how managed to get out when those slavers weren't there. *Booker glances at both his hands* Just wish i had my pinky.*he pauses* And this nasty ass 120 on my hand. Other than that it was pretty rough. Met some people along the way too like your self. Hopefully we can meet up once more."

*Booker releases the PTT and shoves the radio back in its place. He gets up from the wall and continues to pitch the tent*

*Hearing his friends voice Vincent wakes up and holds down the PTT*

Jesus! They took your pinky? What the fuck is wrong... I just answered my question they are slavers the worst kind of humans there are out there, yeah I've met some peculiar faces out there most of them are good guys too my luck there were others that were sort of assholes but I'm sure they are assholes for a reason. I don't think I can leave the position I'm in anytime soon but I'm sure that sometime soon we can meet out there and catch up.

*As Vincent releases his hands from the PTT;which were covered in gun powder he proceeds to eat his baked beans while looking out into the starry night sky*