Descendants

Why is Roach not an VIP?

Roach for VIP?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Roach for VIP?

• Roach for VIP!
    • Nah

Descendants    117

I think that Roach should get VIP. His RP is amazing and he is what brought me, and I am sure many others to DayzRP. The reason that I think that Roach should become a VIP is because he is a very amazing role-model for our community. If you want to know how to RP and be good at it. Just watch Roach on youtube. Since Roach brings quality content, a good name, and sets a good example for our community I think that he should be a VIP! Roach for VIP! I will make a poll please give your input :D

Whip    0

If I'm not a Pillar, Roach can't be VIP

Its simple

/solved

Descendants    117

hes MVP

Not good enough ;)

If I'm not a Pillar,  Roach can't be VIP  

Its simple

/solved

That sounds a little unfair. If u want you can make a poll about yourself. but just because you arn't VIP doesn't mean someone else shouldn't deserve it ya know?

Boston    772

I agree, he has been a contributing and important member of this community and deserves more.

+1

McDugals    39

He's a cool guy, dishes out great content and now after reading echo's post he was already awarded with the MVP award which at the time I don;t think could be earned through donations.

Strider    0

If I'm not a Pillar,  Roach can't be VIP  

Its simple

/solved

That sounds a little unfair. If u want you can make a poll about yourself. but just because you arn't VIP doesn't mean someone else shouldn't deserve it ya know?

It was a meme, man.

Descendants    117

It was a meme, man.

I cri D:

Mamba    0

V.I.P is usually reserved for people who contributed a lot to the community. People who have gone beyond and above what is expected from a community member.

It is also awarded to streamers with over x amount of subscribers. I respect Roach and he is a good guy with good content, I just do not personally feel that he has met that criteria.

However, that's not for me or any Admin to decide. V.I.P is handed out by Rolle and only at Rolles discretion

Descendants    117

V.I.P is usually reserved for people who contributed a lot to the community. People who have gone beyond and above what is expected from a community member.

It is also awarded to streamers with over x amount of subscribers. I respect Roach and he is a good guy with good content, I just do not personally feel that he has met that criteria.

However, that's not for me or any Admin to decide. V.I.P is handed out by Rolle and only at Rolles discretion

Roach hasn't contributed a lot to the community??

Rolle    2932

Only I give VIPs and it's done on my own discretion. Think of it as a El Presidente award. Contributing to the community has nothing to do with it, we have MVP for that which is given by the admin team.

McDugals    39

I don't think that's what Echo meant, I think he was simply letting you know how the VIP forum ranking is usually earned and that in the end Rolle decides who is deserving of it.

From what I have seen, long standing staff members, and as Echo mentioned, high popularity streamers earn that title.

Descendants    117

I'm over here and I see Rolle reading my thread, pooping bricks nervous on his opinion...

Edit: He replied.. I tried Roach, I tried D:

Mamba    0

He has, and was given MVP for it.

Strider    0

I'm over here and I see Rolle reading my thread, pooping bricks nervous on his opinion...

Only I give VIPs and it's done on my own discretion. Think of it as a El Presidente award. Contributing to the community has nothing to do with it, we have MVP for that.

There you go.