Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Reigeant

Running the Stary-Kab trading Post

Reigeant    0

Well today, i decided to sit down in between Stary and Kab, and just trade some things and tell stories, it got to the point where i got to watch 3 firefights, be involved with the groups on all sides, make new friends, and even started a little trading post I think I'll do for some time now. To anyone who showed up today, thanks for being so awesome and recognizing that the Yellow man is always ready to help and tell of what hes heard! It was great seeing some people take a break from their groups to come sit by my fire and have a chat with me, or those people who would come up and donate some water or food to my cause. Thanks everyone for a great day

[attachment=3221]

Pardon my 4:3 and the crappy picture quality, heres the Steam Community link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726723837

Tomorrow I plan to record my adventures on the road, I'm actually very excited

Sem    2

Your little trading post was pretty neat, enjoyed talking to you!

DickSlide    250

You do look like Bob the Builder!

Must have been some pretty good stories to attract that many people.

Reigeant    0

Must have been some pretty good stories to attract that many people.

Politics my friend Politics, it seems like all the warring groups passed by my and told me who they were etc, so I just spread it around. Along with the fact that people enjoy my tales as well.

Flapjack    66

Ho lord my eyes, spare me the yellow... >.<

I look forward to your potential recordings however!

Though, just so you know for the future; this probably should have been posted here.

Reigeant    0

Ho lord my eyes, spare me the yellow... >.<

I look forward to your potential recordings however!

Though, just so you know for the future; this probably should have been posted here.

Oh alright, Ill bear that in mind, i was hoping to just add the additional media from my adventures surrounding this post to this ... post....

Flapjack    66

Ah okay, fair enough - that's a misunderstanding on my behalf then. It seemed to me as if the sole purpose of this thread was to thank those you RPed with.

But yeah, if you do plan to update this with media (screenshots, videos etc.) then you've put in the right section :)

All I will suggest is that you upload your images to a image hosting site such as Imgur, and put the link to your image between these tags:

[img=insert link here]

This simply means that your images will be a better size for display.

To use one of my pictures as an example (the spoiler is only there to avoid cluttering your thread):

pGjI0eW.png