Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Perun

The man,the Sedan and the road

Perun    0

Im Jacob Rubic and im the best salesman alive ... or i was the best salesman alive, right now im only a shadow of a man i was before

Who was I before the rise of the undead? Simple Man who work as a salesman in one of the Chernorusians Trading company i was good, very good

After the outbreak occured i traveled around South Zagoria with my Sedan scavenging everything that people might want in today times 

things like food,weaponry, and other things needed to survive.

"What is a currency in your shop?" *a traveler said*

"Before the outbreak people only wanted money, right now people want Food and Bullets"

Everything was perfectly fine most people was nice and they wanted to trade, some people tried a rob me a few times but i always manage to escaped.

But a few weeks ago something happened, something that killed me and left on earth only a broken spirit.

It was a sunny day over a black lake.

I was there  to meet with my old friend (he was mine informer) to exchange informations and drink vodka together

We spared there a lot of time on talking and drinking but someone was there too 

A group of four man was hiding in the woods waiting for the best moment to rob us.

They aproach us and they tried to rob us but my friend attacked them with his magnum

He was killed and i was knocked down, they took my sedan and things from my shop and left me there with nothing

I woke up next day next to my dead friend.

I tried to find them i spent on that last week but i could't find them, i asked everyone i found in the road if they seen this group but no one has seen them

Right now i think i will never find them, I need to get rest and rethink a lot of things

Mayby someday i will reopen my Shop...

// I will work on this more soon //

Sign in to follow this