Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:04
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Melvin

What keeps you coming back here?

Melvin    84

Hey, just thought that nobody made such a thread.

Through all the shade, the toxicity, the general anger at how horrible the game is, the glitches,  the salt, the drama, what keeps you coming back?

For me, it's the Kingdom atm, just running around talking to everyone, welcoming the new lads into the wonders of group rp, seeing future roleplayer of the years in the new guys, enjoying a little power trip as I go around representing the Kingdom and the great ooc banter.

How about you guys? :)

Castiel    1124

The roleplay. Just gotta look past the drama and whatnot and realise we are all here for one reason only - to roleplay. It makes everything worth it, and that reason alone is why I have no intention of leaving this great community. Because I know I can't find the quality roleplayers that we have here anywhere else.

Dusty    1598

Honestly, the adrenaline. Playing on pub servers can give you a lot of adrenaline, but I feel like RP servers can give you so much more. I love initiating on people and being part of hostage RP because it feels like a lot more is on the line. It feels more realistic than just shooting someone on a pub server, so it's easy to get fully immersed in the situation, and the emotions feel 10X more intense. 

The highs and the lows keep me here as well. For example, the high moments of hostile RP, a successful robbery, even a failed robbery. The low moments are fun too; getting robbed, un-successful hostile RP, etc. 

I'll admit that I love the killing and the firefights that can happen in game too. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky, so all of this is my bread and butter.

Lastly, it's the people that I've grown to call friends that keep me hear the most. I would honestly call most of the people I hang out with here real life friends.

Unknown Entity    126

This is the only community where you can get actual serious RP (most of the time...). Hence why I'm still here.

Sometimes I'm more active then others, it really depends on RL.

The day the serious RP dies, I'm out though.

Majoo    742

I have to say the actual RP because that is the reason I am here and why I came here. Then I would say people of course because there are many of people in this community I became friends with and I am happy I had the chance to :)

Marcunt    240

The moment I joined Skryty way back, I knew that it would be a long, long time until I left this community. I've been hooked and still am, so I have to say that the drama, wars and business between groups and the great people within them keeps me from leaving. It just isn't possible.

As for the drama,(ooc) I absolutely adore it. It's laughable at times, when you see others argue over pathetic reasons. It's outright amusing to watch the feuds and, ofcourse, be part of them myself. It would be so boring without conflict. Sure, the salt can be quite horrid, but to be fair we all love listening to salty players, don't we?

Marcunt    240

The assholes that are my friends ;)

Beni, we're not the assholes. You are :)

Friends mostly, that and being a complete and utter dickwad to people I dont know over the internet.

And sexually harassing Spartan

Beni    868

Marcooz, If Lenny and Dusty didn't share internal RP in the back of that offroad, I probably wouldn't be here <3

Marcunt    240

Marcooz, If Lenny and Dusty didn't share internal RP in the back of that offroad, I probably wouldn't be here <3

That never happened.

Beni    868

That never happened.

Don't deny it.

Wumby    0

Good friends, Good role play, one of the only RP communities ive seen with active staff

Boston    785

I am on a constant hunt for erotic roleplay.

Mark my words, one day I will squad wipe some bandit group, and some female will be impressed with my videogaming skills, and I will then ERP and live happily ever after.

That, ladies and gents, is what keeps me coming back.

Felli    65

I am on a constant hunt for erotic roleplay.

Mark my words, one day I will squad wipe some bandit group, and some female will be impressed with my videogaming skills, and I will then ERP and live happily ever after.

That, ladies and gents, is what keeps me coming back.

Good luck with that :D

Hebee    2683

Used to be the memes, Until they were outlawed.

Now I keep coming back to have a good RP.

Franko    31

The RP and friends I guess.

The problem is I say I'm back but I'm actually not :(

Someone help me find my mojo...