Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BackStabb

Whitelist Application

Question

BackStabb    0

Hi guys.

I'm new to the community but do i need to donated 5 dollars to be whitelisted?

And i had problem creating a Character because it says "You must be whitelisted to create a Character" 

Is there any way that i create my character without donating? 

I appreciate your support.

5 answers to this question

It depends if the whitelist is open to non premium members or not, it isn't that way all the time.

Your character can be made only after you pass the whitelist application :)

Majoo    742

Whitelist is currently open for premium users so if you donate you will be able to do your whitelist application and if you are interested in whitelisting without donating you will have to wait for whitelist to open for non-premium users what you can see here.

And after you get whitelisted you are able to make your character page.

I will go with /solved here, if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

BeastMade    0

I feel it could be stated that the whitelist is not "pay to get reviewed", the current traffic is just too mutch to handle (as far as i know), so at the moment the supporters of the server will be reviewed. and later on the rest of applicants. Correct me if im wrong but thats how i understood it

Bradley    0

I feel it could be stated that the whitelist is not "pay to get reviewed", the current traffic is just too much to handle (as far as i know), so at the moment the supporters of the server will be reviewed. and later on the rest of applicants. Correct me if im wrong but thats how i understood it

I really think that how much applications are coming in right now the staff is working as hard as they can to get everything in place and make then community full but at the same time have people understand the rules. But with what you have said it not at all like that if people want to wait then thats perfectly fine but with giving a donation you get that perk of getting your application sent through and get looked at right away. I really didn't understand your question but i hope this helps you out a little to understand why people who give to them community and do want to wait get that perk of getting there application looked at and one last point it is up to you if you want to give your money to the community just wanted to put that out there but again i hope this helps you out and have fun out there.