Server time: 2017-08-22, 08:59

Sign in to follow this  

To Neil Waters and whoever he is affiliated with

*staring down at my dead friend, I pull out my radio*

"This is a message to Neil Waters and whatever group he is with. You have killed my men, soiled our name, and backstabbed us when we gave you safety. I want you to know something Neil, you have fucked with the wrong people and you are going to regret the moment you have ever crossed paths with The Brotherhood. The fact that you join our frequency, set a foundation of trust with us, listen to where we are heading and then send your men after us! That is something that we do not tolerate you worthless pig. We are going to fucking find you and torture you until you are at the brink of death, I would also like to know what we have done to you? Yea you held us up and we broke free and killed your men, but you started with us? So why would you come after a group that has already shown they are stronger then you, I guess that shows how pathetic you and your petty group are. Anyways we have some important things to do, and just remember Neil, we are coming for you.

*looks up from dead friend and puts radio away*

*As Jordan is listening to his radio, he hears a familiar name, and decides to reply*

"Ah. So I see I'm not the only person this Neil person has backstabbed, huh? I saved this mans life from the infected, and thirty minutes later he robbed me of everything I had. I now realize that is his way. That's what he does. It's how he earns his equipment. Well, let me just tell you this right now, Mr. Waters, the end is coming for you. Whether it be by me, or this other voice on the frequency, your end is not far off. And I only hope I'm the one to bring it to you. Because it will not be quick, it will not be painless, it will be Hell for you and anybody you are with. And I am going to let you know this right now, I am no longer alone. I'm not a Lone Wolf out here anymore. I have a group of loyal people, who will do anything they need to do to get me to you. And that's exactly what is going to happen. So the next time you think about robbing somebody, you remember me and what I've said today."

*Jordan throws the radio down on his sleeping bag, putting the magazine into his rifle*

Shroud    114

*Yegor takes his radio out of his vest and presses transmit*

"Well whoever the fucking idiot is who transmitted this message is i have something to say, the man you search for called Neil Waters is simply an affiliate of other groups who act against your shit Brotherhood of idiots, i don't know also if you should be acting as if you have the big stick when your men have just been slaughtered in Grishino after you sent this message, i don't know how you have your little rebellion set up but your tactics and your way of speaking to people is rather shit to be frank. Maybe you should consider what you are about to say before you say it, for now the kingdom and its allies must bring justice upon you and your sloppy rebellion, i suppose you will most likely be executed for treason soon by the true force in these lands so we shall see you then.

*Clicks off radio and goes back to cleaning his pistol*

*Looks at the gun that has killed his dead friend*

*smirks and giggles*

"You thought I would let you go with killing my friends? I am a man that will seek revenge when needed... have you not seen that? I used the alliance as a way to get closer to your men... to earn your trust... to stab you easily... Don't believe that you are strong, because you are not. Rebellion against the all mighty force, the Kingdom, shall never be tolerated. A man as prestigious as Joffery shall not be disregarded. What safety have I ever had with you? Your group robbed me and killed MY FRIENDS. I want you to pay for your sins... I am the ghost that will haunt you until your own suicide. I will drive you insane as you feel my wrath. I am always ready, the question is... ARE YOU?"

*turns radio off*

*smirks and puts balaclava on*

*Looks at the gun that has killed his dead friend*

*smirks and giggles*

"You thought I would let you go with killing my friends? I am a man that will seek revenge when needed... have you not seen that? I used the alliance as a way to get closer to your men... to earn your trust... to stab you easily... Don't believe that you are strong, because you are not. Rebellion against the all mighty force, the Kingdom, shall never be tolerated. A man as prestigious as Joffery shall not be disregarded. What safety have I ever had with you? Your group robbed me and killed MY FRIENDS. I want you to pay for your sins... I am the ghost that will haunt you until your own suicide. I will drive you insane as you feel my wrath. I am always ready, the question is... ARE YOU?"

*turns radio off*

*smirks and puts balaclava

"Neil..."

"Did you forget that the group that robbed and killed your friends first, wasn't us. I thought we discussed this all ready with one of your guys.

Not like it matters anymore. You stained your own name in your mission of vengeance."

"The Brotherhood is here to stay.

You follow this false king blindly. Hell, I think a whole lot of you do. "

*ends transmission*

Melvin    84

Bzzz..

False king? Weird to ask but who do you think should be King then?

Click.

*Cowboy pulls his radio to his mouth as he's munching on some deer steak.*

"Is this thing on? Yeah ok...... First off, you 'Brotherhood' fellers, y'all are all too sloppy, trustin' people so easily, it's your own damn faults ya got set up."

*He pauses for a second, tossing the bone of the steak into the woods, wondering if eventually a wolf would come get it.*

"Sorry, I was just finishin' my supper. Now as I was sayin', you do the math kiddos, there are about........ Eh give or take fiftey, maybe sixty of us who are fighting for the kingdom, weather it be for payment like ourselves, or for other reasonings, and that's just the fighters, did I get that number right Wong? Anyways, your men were eleminated tonight in Lopotino, which I'm gonna kindly ask you to stay the hell out of, that's Brave turf, and you ain't welcome. Neither are your men, hell not even your grannies are welcome in our town. Normally we'd accept travelers to come in and hire us, but y'all brought a fight to our town, and spat in my damn face, so for that, y'all best just run and hide. The bogeyman lurks in the dark boys, and he wears a Cowboy hat and some dirty boots too, so I'd watch yourselves, oh and one more thing, if any of y'all lay a hand on Yegor or any of my friends and family, you're gonna have a really bad time as a prisoner and hell, maybe we'll even sell ya to someone who wants a mouthy ass, ignorant, good for nothing, shit-talkin', sum bitch like yourself. Take care boys, hopefully we don't catch you in Lopotino again anytime soon.

*Cowboy shakes his head, tossing his radio onto the bed in his home in Lopotino, checking that he loaded his rifle one more time before falling asleep.*