Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:36

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Thieves

Descendants    115

I am fishing in the lak in between Kab and Stary. I have a tent and a torch placed. The guys walk up, look in my tent and steal my fish, my tire repair kit, and a few other things... wtf

The life of a survivor during a zombie apocalypse...

If the RP was terrible you can put up a report. However, some things you just have to "get used" too these days since people are still testing limits and getting into it.

Descendants    115

If the RP was terrible you can put up a report. However, some things you just have to "get used" too these days since people are still testing limits and getting into it.

I didnt get any check pulse

Pinky    128

They could have ate you...

Be happy that's all they stole :)

Staff can look into logs and see if they did any actions on you or wrote something in chat. But just because you was robbed dosn't always mean that their roleplay was bad. You need to consider if it was, then the staff team will decide the outcome.

Descendants    115

Staff can look into logs and see if they did any actions on you or wrote something in chat. But just because you was robbed dosn't always mean that their roleplay was bad. You need to consider if it was, then the staff team will decide the outcome.

I talked to some guys that met them and got check pulse on one of them. The RP was trash, literally they ran up and the only few things I remember being said were "hi, wow your a good fisher, well were gonna get going, bye!"

That is life man as you are playing in a role play community that are surround by real life situations and how would you act and live in a zombie invested world. So if we are looking at it in a real life way then you should of been looking after your shit more then going to get some fish and maybe you should of talked to them and said put the shit back before a blow a cap into you. But i think there is no reason to put a thread up about this like people said it is life and to say this in a nice way get over it but good look out there the world is full of crazy people !

I talked to some guys that met them and got check pulse on one of them. The RP was trash, literally they ran up and the only few things I remember being said were "hi, wow your a good fisher, well were gonna get going, bye!"

Speak to these guys and get their names if you wish to put up a report. Everyone is allowed to if they feel like rules has been broken. Read this before making one http://www.dayzrp.com/t-IMPORTANT-Report-Posting-Rules and this http://www.dayzrp.com/t-A-Newcomer-s-Guide-to-Reports

I always incurrage people to try and talk it out on ts before putting up a report. Might save you and the staff team some work.

Descendants    115

"But i think there is no reason to put a thread up about this"

I put a thread up like this to talk about it, this is under the "general discussions" so I put it here so that I can have a discussion with people about it. 

The RP was also very lacking, so I might make a report, also if I were to say something they probably would have initiated on me. There were 5-6 of them with aks and m4s, all I had was a shotgun. They also ran off, and stopped in the field and looked back at me for like 30sec. to see if I noticed, or if I was initiating. Which to me is considered a little baitish/trollish. Edit: I also want to add what I think was going through their minds/ what they were saying because I am sure they were in ts. *laughs* "Ha lets still this shits fish" "Ok, I got it" *laughs super fuckin hard* "LMAO!! he didnt even notice!"

-snip-

Yes, thank you Sofie <3 I know how to make a report ::Pf you wanna come fish with me feel free

Yes, thank you Sofie <3 I know how to make a report ::Pf you wanna come fish with me feel free

Who can deny fishing? Good luck!

Descendants    115

Who can deny fishing? Good luck!

oh rip, I just logged off

Art of mugging :D

Stand up to him next time mate :D

Descendants    115

what you catch though O___O

about 12 Carp

Rocco    34

what you catch though O___O

about 12 Carp

sweet nice day of fishing I like it GOOD JOB

:D

Dont worry, I am sure someone ate those fish!

But, Try to watch your stuff man! Some people are savages!

Natje    14

Well, theft is a hostile action. If they blatantly go into your tent, knowing it's yours, and steal from it while you're watching, you gain KOS.

Next time it happens, reclaim your fish coated in your enemies' blood!

Dustup    118

would you say they were "acting fishy"? (sorry had to do it).  Nothing is ever safe unfortunately, even if you are right there people will still go into tents and steal stuff.  I have seen this done creatively before by people causing a distraction and then stealing stuff and blaming it on someone else who just ran through, but those people were prepared to be shot for what they did, and relied on their lies being believed (which worked).  But f they just came up stayed silent and stole your stuff while knowing you were there and looking at them, then that's bad rp imo.