Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:47

Sign in to follow this  
Jako

Random land mines.

Jako    0

We really need to do something about these random land mines that are just sitting in the tents at the northwest airfield. I have 3 counted deaths from landmines placed randomly in tents and barracks. I did not initiate on anyone to make them put a land mine down. It is practically rdm.

DarkSide    231

I mean ya its RDM. Best thing for you to do is just don't go near populated areas. Unless you have a video of someone putting the mine down with their name staff can't do anything about it

DarkSide    231

Shouldnt it say in the logs?

Unfortunately there is no logs on landmines.

ChilliFromPrussia    65

i pick up grenades and landmines and hide them in bushes, trees or ponds, thats the only thing you can do atm

i pick up grenades and landmines and hide them in bushes, trees or ponds, thats the only thing you can do atm

I do the same thing. I watch my every step, I've seen people blowing up in a middle of a field!

Descendants    115

tbh I usually go into millitary zones with other people, and I let the other people walk in front of me and I trail behind because if there is a land mine. They get blown up and not me xD

ChilliFromPrussia    65

tbh I usually go into millitary zones with other people, and I let the other people walk in front of me and I trail behind because if there is a land mine. They get blown up and not me xD

lol heart.png

Hebi Kotei    302

It is RDM and it is annoying and a rule break, but as the others have stated, since there are no logs on landmines we cannot find out who placed them which means the staff can't really do much about them. As others have suggested, watch your step when travelling through high population military loot spawns to just make sure that you are not going to step in those mines. I would even suggest to ignore those areas completely and going to the low population military loot spawns or going helicopter hunting to avoid it.

It's a rule break that we simply can't monitor. It's unfortunate but I am hopeful that in the upcoming patch we will see something added to resolve this issue.

KoNos    1

You got nothing to do about it, just open your eyes

Ninjatzu    1

When the server restarts, does the triggered landmine disappear? Anyone knows?

Castiel    1124

If I'm correct they become deactivated, same way as when a server restarts it sets all grenades back to pinned.

I think is does go away i am not sure but by this steam community talk i think this would answer you question?  But not sure if it will be really i think that they go away after restart because gear goes away and landmines are just a normal object in the game not like tents or barrels that can store things in them.