Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Knight

My DayzRP Experience

Jake Knight    0

Hey Guys, Below you will find links to my DayzRP Videos I hope you guys enjoy them! 

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I will be uploading more videos soon.

[video=youtube]

Felli    65

Oh my, so many videos! I've only watched the first one so far and it was really good. Will get to the others soon. :)

Jake Knight    0

Oh my, so many videos! I've only watched the first one so far and it was really good. Will get to the others soon. :)

Thank you for at least checking out my videos :)

Hey it's me in vid 3.

Cool beanz.

Oh really were you the Dr talking in the background? Lol never really got to talk to you much, I am new to the RP scene so my videos aren't the best at the moment when I stop being so scared of dying I might be able to put out some decent content for now I just listen.

Deegan    162

I saw these videos in my feed, the other day. your doing good kid, I really like them. ;)

Jake Knight    0

I saw these videos in my feed, the other day. your doing good kid, I really like them. ;)

Thank You, Yeah I am slowly getting there its not easy when you work two different jobs in real life lol

Shanoby    63

not bad... need to work on RP, but is fine ;) "lets go to Berezino and then hit military compunds, lot of infected in Electro and I want to defend myself" seems a wierd thing to say... but sure :P

Jake Knight    0

Newest Video is live now, Again I know that some parts of my RP aren't the best but that comes with time and I will focus on improving.