Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:21

Sign in to follow this  
SpazAttack

Items on a road

SpazAttack    1

If I've learned anything about Dayz in terms of banditry is that items in the middle of a road is usually a trap. There could be bandits hiding in the tree line waiting for a fish to take the bait or even a landmine in a pile of neatly folded cloths. I would suggest never go near items in a road because every time i have been near them it's a trap, either i get robbed or i get blown to smithereens. It might be tempting to go for that healthy can of Tactical Bacon but trust me on this one, it's better to starve then to fall into the banter of a group of bandits that just want to make your life a living hell, or going over to the loot and getting blown up for laughs by some cheeky trolls.

Thank you.

Beni    678

Uhhh... If they have no actual reason for robbing/initiating on you it's kinda against the rules man!

SpazAttack    1

Thank you.

You're very welcome.

Uhhh... If they have no actual reason for robbing/initiating on you it's kinda against the rules man!

I know that killing someone with a landmine is rdm but tons of people still do it.

Beni    678

Thank you.

You're very welcome.

I know that killing someone with a landmine is rdm but tons of people still do it.

There isn't really anything that can be done about that tbh mate.. It happens, just keep your eyes open and hopefully you don't get yourself blown up :D

SpazAttack    1

Thank you.

You're very welcome.

There isn't really anything that can be done about that tbh mate.. It happens, just keep your eyes open and hopefully you don't get yourself blown up :D

Ya i know, been there just trying to raise awareness to new players that don't know about this...Thanks for commenting!

Beni    678

You're very welcome.

Ya i know, been there just trying to raise awareness to new players that don't know about this...Thanks for commenting!

Do you have your whitelist? Just outta curiosity? Your profile seems pretty new man

hehe, not just that but I made a post about the same thing but with regards to cars. Since cars are somehow made of paper and items are made of titanium, when a car hits an item in the road it can badly damage the car. But its understandable when somebody puts a good item in the road. Personally, I would only really initiate on someone who has information that I need regarding either someone who i am looking for or local group movement

SpazAttack    1

Do you have your whitelist? Just outta curiosity? Your profile seems pretty new man

As of right now i don't have a whitelist...i was referring to new players of Dayz all together not just the RP aspect.

hehe, not just that but I made a post about the same thing but with regards to cars. Since cars are somehow made of paper and items are made of titanium, when a car hits an item in the road it can badly damage the car. But its understandable when somebody puts a good item in the road. Personally, I would only really  initiate on someone who has information that I need regarding either someone who i am looking for or local group movement

Oh sorry i will have to check out your post...some people will make up any excuse to rob you. Thanks for letting me know!

Felli    65

Although I already knew this from experience, it seems like a good thread for newer players to read.

It comes with a nifty little demonstration video of what I mean :P

SpazAttack    1

Although I already knew this from experience, it seems like a good thread for newer players to read.

Thank you for commenting! :)

Yes, i'm watching it right now :)

"My feeling are a bit hurt"-Driver 

That got me xD

haha, my feelings were hurt indeed, especially when we were a 20 minute walk away from camp :P

SpazAttack    1

haha, my feelings were hurt indeed, especially when we were a 20 minute walk away from camp :P

LOL...bet your group didn't belive that a helmet flipped the car at first xD

we all knew exactly what it was once we saw it, bloody helmets

SpazAttack    1

Very funny...thanks for the illusive helmet tips ;)...cheers!

Very funny...thanks for the illusive helmet tips ;)...cheers!

:) you're welcome