Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
bloodcrusader

Finally back after 1 year or 2

Hey everyone, im finally back after a year or 2 of not being able to RP due to school, i would like to know if i have to re-apply for the white list.

feels great to be back in the community that started me in RP :D

Future    31

Welcome back to the community,

To answer your question, you probably will have too. As you can see here the whitelisting process has now changed. However, players were given a grace period to link their steam account to their profile. You are likely to have missed that time frame and will have to re-apply.

Good luck!

Felli    65

Welcome back! The whitelist system was changed late last year, so you will most likely need to re-whitelist. You can always check here if you are whitelisted or not. Don't forget to read through the rules and lore again, rules might have changed or there's always the possibility that you would have forgotten some things. Good luck!

Ok thank you both for responding and answering my question, greatly appreciate that, i'll be re-applying tomorrow after i wake up a bit. trying to find the newcomers guide passphrase is a lot harder then i thought it would be lol

Application has been submitted and now am waiting on results. *Crosses fingers* while waiting patiently