Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:30

Sign in to follow this  
Swagic

Greetings from MD

Swagic    0

Hello everyone! My names Adam and I am super new, obviously lol! Been a fan of the game since the original days of the mod. Also a long time RP'er and story writer on the side. Brought a buddy along with me and we are always looking for new RP and new people to RP with. I myself am very much looking forward to fun times with this great community, heard a lot of positive things about everyone here, watched some streams etc etc. It seems like a great group with exciting times. Anyway thats about it for now, just wanted to wave and say hi since there was this neat little forum here for me to do so! See yeah in Chenarus!

Welcome to the community! Can't wait to see you in-game at somepoint, if you ever need any help make sure to hop on Teamspeak and myself or another member of staff will help you. Good luck in-game!

Swagic    0

Welcome Adam,

Sure you will have a blast here. What part of Maryland are you from?

-Mason Abernathy

Bel Air, Harford County

Welcome Adam.

Welcome Welcome, have fun IG!

Terpentino    9

Welcome and have fun(to you and your buddy) :)

What RP experience do you have? (just asking out of curiosity - as I am an old P&P player too, mostly ad&d + DnD 3rd edition.)

Swagic    0

Welcome and have fun(to you and your buddy) :)

What RP experience do you have? (just asking out of curiosity - as I am an old P&P player too, mostly ad&d + DnD 3rd edition.)

Hey there, I got my start from two areas mainly, originally i lightly mixed up in DnD, then I reached into the world of forum RP. I spent a lot of time there and it greatly attributed to my RP knowledge. From there I still stuck around the DnD crowd, which turned into the Pathfinder crowd, even some WOD. However after that and as of late, my main and lasting area quickly became RP in the worlds of MMO's and other similar games across the board. The Forum RP background was clear to alot of people because when it comes to RPing in a MMO, I would always post in very large block paragraphs lol. This was because I was so used to basically writing page after page because when it comes to forum RP, thats just what you do! So yeah.. between physical interaction and voice RP of Pen and Paper games, Massive text writing RP of Forums, and visual aid RP and text writing of MMO's, my circles of experience varies!