Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rainey

To the US Army Special Forces Soldier [Open Frequency]

Rainey    20

*As the sun is about to set, Jordan sits in his tent as he slowly pushes down the PTT on his radio*

[align=left]"To anybody who may be listening, my name is Jordan. Earlier today, I met a man at the Vybor Military Camp. To whoever that was, I wish I could recall your name, but my memory has never been all that great. I do remember one thing, however. I gave you my M4. You told me you were in the US Army, so I figured you could use it much better than I ever could. In return you offered me some of your food and water, God I wish I would have taken that water now, but oh well. I just have a couple questions. 1) How's my M4 treating ya? 2) I was wondering if we could meet up sometime? I'm not saying you need help, but it's always better to travel in pairs. Anyways, I guess I should try and get some sleep.. if that's even possible anymore.

*Jordan releases the PTT, quickly zipping up his tent, laying down for the night*

Gattsu    0

*As the sun is about to set, Jordan sits in his tent as he slowly pushes down the PTT on his radio*

[align=left]"To anybody who may be listening, my name is Jordan. Earlier today, I met a man at the Vybor Military Camp. To whoever that was, I wish I could recall your name, but my memory has never been all that great. I do remember one thing, however. I gave you my M4. You told me you were in the US Army, so I figured you could use it much better than I ever could. In return you offered me some of your food and water, God I wish I would have taken that water now, but oh well. I just have a couple questions. 1) How's my M4 treating ya? 2) I was wondering if we could meet up sometime? I'm not saying you need help, but it's always better to travel in pairs. Anyways, I guess I should try and get some sleep.. if that's even possible anymore.

*Jordan releases the PTT, quickly zipping up his tent, laying down for the night*

*Right before Scott decides to catch some shut-eye in his makeshift tent, he checks in on his radio for any frequencies. As he hears this, he pushes the PTT on the radio and takes a breath*

Hey Jordan, it's the man you met at Vybor. The name's Scott, by the way. Your M4 is great, it's already saved my ass a couple of times. And I wouldn't mind the company, honestly. It's all up to you. I'm still near that airbase, but I should warn you: keep your head down. This airbase is well-known, and not everyone is friendly. But I'm sure you already knew this. Get some shut-eye, friend. See you soon. 

*As Scott releases the PTT, he turns off his radio and slowly nods off, M4 in close range in case of any surprise visitors*

Rainey    20

*As Jordan hears the response, he decides to reply in the morning, and get his rest right now*

*As Jordan wakes, he reaches for his radio, hitting the PTT*

[align=left]"Scott! That's your name, I knew it was something like that. Let's get on a private frequency some time soon, and decide where we're gonna meet up. I went by the airbase just after meeting you yesterday, and as expected, it was crazy. Not only were there tons of infected, but people all over the place, and truth be told, I don't trust many people these days. However, I did manage to find another rifle. Don't worry, though, I still have your trusty shotgun."

*As he releases the PTT, Jordan throws the radio aside, getting dressed and ready for whatever the day may bring.

Palfer    5

*Peter hears the radio chatter on one of his several radios and listens intensely, upon Jordan finishing his second transmission, he opens comms speaking in a sadistic and terrifying voice...*

"If you go into the woods today... You better not go alone..."

*Transmission goes dead for a short period of time, and opens again to the sounds of screams of pain and the sound of a whip cracking repeatedly, with Peter breathing heavily down the microphone*

"You're doing well not to trust anyone, my boy. But you two sound like you'll be mighty juicy. See you then, sunshine"

*Begins to laugh slowly, with several more laughs being picked up in the background, then suddenly, the comms goes dead*

Rainey    20

*Upon hearing the unknown voice over the radio, Jordan lets out a little chuckle*

"Dear people eater. You may think your transmission was frightening, you may think you've scared me, but let me tell you, there is very little in this world that will scare me anymore. And you telling me that I sound juicy, is not one of those things. I'm sorry that you've gotten so low in life, that you have to eat people to make yourself feel better, but let me tell you right now, I will not be one of those people. You may try your hardest, but sometimes your hardest just isn't quite enough, is it? Sincerely,  the person you do not scare."

*After finishing his transmission, Jordan lets go of the PTT, throwing his radio aside, and continues to eat his steak*

JakeWP    0

*Mr Black Shakes His head and Pushes the PTT on his radio*

*you hear an east London accent*

[align=right]Fuck me gently and call me Suzanne,

US Army ? Some Nonce Man who wants to eat you ,

Why when ever do I tune in on me radio , do I Hear a bunch off  Billy big bollocks geezers shouting about how big there dicks are,    

Fuck me

*Mr Black Smiles and turns off the radio*

Gattsu    0

*As Scott hears this absolute nonsense from this British man, he presses down on his PTT button and speaks up*

I don't think anyone's talked about their cocks here, friend. Should check out that cheeky attitude you've got there.

Also, to the cannibal, you lay a finger on that young man and I'll have your fucking head.

*Ceasing his depression of the PTT button, Scott continues his journey across Chernarus*

Rainey    20

*As Jordan hears the response from Scott, he lets out a sigh of relief*

"Ah, Scott nice to hear your voice again. I appreciate the kind words, and the same goes to you. If anyone messes with you, I'll stop at nothing to have their head. I may be young, but damn I know more than most people, and I'm not afraid to do anything that needs doing."

*Jordan puts his radio back into his rucksack*

Sign in to follow this