Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Chernov

A message to King Joffrey 84.5 (Private Frequency)

Chernov    0

*Dmitri turns his radio on quickly in an attempt to contact the King*

"My Lord, this is Dmitri Chernov, of the Che... House Russia. Was told you call us that now. Anyway, I have news that you must be given immediately. About two days ago, my brothers were attacked in Novy Sobor by a large band of savages wearing white arm bands and dressed like soldiers from United States or some other Western country. After the fight I was informed that they stated they were looking to capture and or kill any loyal servants of the Kingdom they can find. Especially you my lord. Their reasons are unknown to me, as they refused to give any or negotiate, and it seems they attack/rob anyone they come across in their hunt. However, there is not much concern for alarm it seems, as from what I've been told, numbers are their only strong suite and they are terrible in a fight. Three of my brothers took down five of them in the battle.

Apparently my brothers were regardless a bit unlucky however, only 2 or 3 of us despite our men being better trained, was still not enough due to their large numbers. We did manage to force them to retreat, while we chased them out of Novy we lost two men from them firing as they retreated. Also some of them remain, and as for how many, I am unsure of an exact number. Do with this information as you please Sire. They have declared war on my family, and whether you summon the levies to destroy them or not, I'll see them all burn soon enough. House Russia will stamp them out, merely be warned that now it seems for some reason a large band of people hunt you and your subjects. Stay safe sire. Dmitri out."

*Dmitri turns his radio off*

Joffrey    894

*Dmitri turns his radio on quickly in an attempt to contact the King*

-snip-

Yes.. I have been in contact with their leader on the Radio. He wanted some cease-fire or something... I invited them to The Court, we shall see what it is they are about.

Sign in to follow this