Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
BarreChord

July 15, 2016 - The day someone died on accident during one of Caddy's shows

BarreChord    1

So just got off from having spent a day at Alter Radio Station with Caddy and a lot of other guys.

During a part near the end of his broadcast where a few people were facing off against Rick Hunt in a fist-fight for the prize of a car and Alex Griffin died after having been knocked out by Rick.

c22TMQD.png

Wumby    0

Was this a rap battle? Becuase if it was, IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN IM CURRENTLY ON A 3 DAY VACA

Faded ink    4

Oooh the scandal! The intrigue! Champion Rick Hunt killed Alex Griffin right in the interview room. Incredible night of RP guys, can't wait for the next broadcast. And in terms of what this was, it was the second Altar Radio Bare Knuckle Championship to win a car - although rap battles would make a damn good addition to the radio too! Looking forward to hosting one if the interest is there.

Descendants    117

I didn't mean to punch him that hard, OK! *cries in corner* (legit tho, I was laughing my ass off)

BarreChord    1

Oooh the scandal! The intrigue! Champion Rick Hunt killed Alex Griffin right in the interview room. Incredible night of RP guys, can't wait for the next broadcast. And in terms of what this was, it was the second Altar Radio Bare Knuckle Championship to win a car - although rap battles would make a damn good addition to the radio too! Looking forward to hosting one if the interest is there.

Rick Hunt!

That was his name.

I knew the last name was definitely Hunt, but for some reason my mind kept wanted to say Alex was the first name.

I'll edit my post and fix that typo.

JDoberman    52

Was this a rap battle? Becuase if it was, IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN IM CURRENTLY ON A 3 DAY VACA

DayZRP Rap Battles is copyrighted by me. Any host imposters will be KoS'd.

trololo

KoNos    1

Can't believe I wasn't online to listen to this :(