Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:10
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CasualCaveman

Question on Robbery

Question

6 answers to this question

Castiel    1124

If someone initiates or commits a hostile act against you, this gives you KOS rights. It also gives your allies who were within 500 meters of the hostile action KOS rights as well.

/solved

If someone initiates on you, you have KOS rights for two hours after the hostile action (in this case robbery).

Even though you have KOS right doesn't mean you should use them. This is an RP server, so for the sake of roleplay, it would be better to try and take the people who robbed you hostage. This is preferable because it extends the RP, making the experience more enjoyable for both parties.

KOS rights should only be used as a last resort, for the sake of RP

Emile    98

/Moved to Questions

Ramon    360

Also the person or group that robs you can log off after 30 minutes.

And just like what CorbSlayer said: You have only for 2 hours KOS rights.

After those 2 hours you need to initiate on them if you want to do something,

you can not just pop them...

I had a quick question; if someone robs you on the server, are you allowed to kill them after for doing this?

If there's any other questions you have you can comment again in this thread, send me a PM, or seek out a Community Helper on Teamspeak by joining the Helpdesk. 

I recommend you ease your way into the game, take things slow, and try to avoid combat and hostile confrontation as much as possible. I would avoid keeping a lot of gear on you, and try to travel light to avoid being bothered by those who want to prey on those with useful gear that travel alone.

This community is [generally] super friendly, and there are tons of people here willing to help out when it comes to learning the rules. If you need clarification on anything, it is MUCH better to ask now than to wind up learning the hard way within a report. 

Best of luck!