Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:50

Sign in to follow this  
ChilliFromPrussia

The Forsaken - Retribution

ChilliFromPrussia    65

allright guys, im going to bring the forsaken back, maybe in 4-8 weeks. but the new forsaken are very evil and hostile, this means all old characters from the forsaken cant be a part of the new one. every char in the start crew must be a child from the orphanage and you lived all your life in a secret part from the basement of the orphanage, so your hate against adults is incredible high. the new forsaken are creepy like hell and we are cannibals if we cant find enough "normal" food. so im looking now for players who want to be a part of the new forsaken. u have enough time to think about this and dont forget you must create a new character. i have some good scripts for the creepy part (i hope :D ) and how we interact together and with other players. the OOC goal of the new forsaken is to provide the best creepy RP ever and also the best cannibal RP. im willing to give newcomers a chance but only after we played together and i can see how good your RP is.

i will update this thread from time to time with more informations, but for now i want to hear your feedback, do you think its the right time to bring the forsaken back? and what do you think about the new goals?

I believe it'd be a welcome sight as I've quite enjoyed the encounters I've had with the forsaken and it's members before, but the problem I see is good cannibal rp is rather difficult to pull off but when done right really leaves a feeling of unease. (With me anyway, dunno 'bout others) I think if you manage to gather the right members whether dynamically or officially it could be a very well received return.

Daisy    108

the OOC goal of the new forsaken is to provide the best creepy RP ever

Hmm, as far as I remember this has also been the goal for the "old" forsaken, before it turned into a soft kids group :P

But on a serious note, best of luck with this, I know you can be great at scary rp :D

ChilliFromPrussia    65

the OOC goal of the new forsaken is to provide the best creepy RP ever

Hmm, as far as I remember this has also been the goal for the "old" forsaken, before it turned into a soft kids group :P

But on a serious note, best of luck with this, I know you can be great at scary rp :D

i want to see you running around with the new forsaken  :D  and i want to see your RP as a creepy cannibal ;)

I believe it'd be a welcome sight as I've quite enjoyed the encounters I've had with the forsaken and it's members before, but the problem I see is good cannibal rp is rather difficult to pull off but when done right really leaves a feeling of unease. (With me anyway, dunno 'bout others) I think if you manage to gather the right members whether dynamically or officially it could be a very well received return.

i hope i can find enough members who can provide this kind of RP :)

i forgot some important information :D this time you dont need to play a kid, its 2 years after the apocalypse and the age of your char can be 19. the possible age of the forsaken chars are between 12 and 19

ChilliFromPrussia    65

i have strict rules for the new forsaken, one of these rules is that we can not run around alone, keep this in mind, so if you want to be a part of this group u need a second char if you want to play dayz and no other member is online. a minimun of three players is required for playing the forsaken chars. the reason for this is that we only trust each other and every encounter with strangers is a hostile encounter. we can not be nice to other people, thats not possible!

Well I love your RP as your teen character Chilli, and I'm sure It'll be an awesome group to run into. Good luck :)

ChilliFromPrussia    65

Well I love your RP as your teen character Chilli, and I'm sure It'll be an awesome group to run into. Good luck :)

thanksheart.png

OMG..Are we going to have Alex teach you guys how to drive again? That shit is scary

ChilliFromPrussia    65

OMG..Are we going to have Alex teach you guys how to drive again? That shit is scary

:D

I would be really interested in this. I have been forsaken by many people already.

ChilliFromPrussia    65

another rule for this group is, you must do text RP. the reason for this is that this characters have absolutly no education, this means our english is very bad, we have learned english from our victims after the outbreak, so we are talking chernarussian via text RP. (dont worry we are also talking english via voip or better broken english :D )

I would be really interested in this. I have been forsaken by many people already.

you are on the list, but i think i need more time to bring this group back, maybe 8-10weeks from now

ChilliFromPrussia    65

allright, i changed my mind about these strict rules, so forget this. im working on the lore right now, and we will see what for rules i need for the new forsaken :D

for now you can read this here, thanks daisy that you found this! :)

3MeAD2a.png

zoyo    64

I only encountered your group a couple times before, hope to see you guys more this time around. :)

If the "Old" members won't be allowed to join and it's going to be different why make the same group again? Why not just make something completely new

Would love to see you guys and gals come back :)

The more kids the better even if they're evil. Good luck chilli

ChilliFromPrussia    65

If the "Old" members won't be allowed to join and it's going to be different why make the same group again? Why not just make something completely new

i have a reason for this, trust me ;)

i have a reason for this, trust me ;)

I mean that's cool and I understand you like the idea but kids in a basement who the other kids didn't know existed (it seems) and not allowing old members to return as their characters is abit weird. Good luck anyhow man.

Finn    76

From what I know there is already a new Evil kid group in group ideas currently. I've been working on making a neutral type one for a while, sadly that will make it 3 kid groups if it goes through.

ChilliFromPrussia    65

allright, im waiting a bit longer to bring this group back, i need basebuilding and there are another children group around atm.

Phoenix    1034

allright, im waiting a bit longer to bring this group back, i need basebuilding and there are another children group around atm.

if you're waiting for base building you'll wait forever haha :D

ChilliFromPrussia    65

if you're waiting for base building you'll wait forever haha :D

:P

Agh. So sad. I really wanted to join :/

tbh the way DayzRP is now days there will always be a kid group no point in waiting and for the basebuilding part...You'll be waiting even longer.

Mercy    485

tbh the way DayzRP is now days there will always be a kid group no point in waiting and for the basebuilding part...You'll be waiting even longer.

I agree with Wong here, just like when the FM came out I found it disheartening since there wouldn't want to have two medic groups but I was wrong. I receieved a PM from him telling me not to worry and to go for it. There are always going to be people RPing children and having children groups; don't let other group ideas put yours down, they will always have different goals and could cause conflict with the other kid groups.

ChilliFromPrussia    65

the main reason is basebuilding not another children group, i need walls and a gate for the cannibal village in the woods ;)