Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
WeeMeme

idiots

WeeMeme    0

i was in a house with about 5 others in kabininoo and guys outside had us pinned in so what does this guy in house with us do kills us all like seriously what the. this is why i dont like groups just idiots and people wanting to kill gonna go solo from now on

Clumsy    226

I don't see the point of making an entire thread just to rant that you were killed.

The guy with you in the house might of been an inside man. It happens and it's a tactic many people use. If you feel the person was not friends with the guys outside who, I'm assuming, initiated then you can make a report.

Bran    0

If you have a problem with someone then its probably not the best idea to make a thread calling them idiots. I know how frustrating something like that can be but if you want to ensure that this never happens again then try and find someone who has had experience in roleplaying as they are the best kind of people to learn off as they well... have experience.

don't just run solo. The best RP can be when a group that you are in meets another group or just the conversations that you can have between each person in your group.

Flapjack    66

I mean...I think I've comprehended this correctly - but does it not seem like a tad of a generalisation to suggest that all groups are like this?

Or do you think there's been a rule break...? I'm not sure at this point. Not exactly the most coherent of threads.

If you don't wanna die, comply.

This thread is pretty pointless and is gonna attract a lot of hate towards you, if you are just salty stay away from the forums.

DickSlide    250

I mean you can always say don't trust people.

Autumn    127

To be honest, if you don't want to die, you don't want a prolonged siege, you don't want to respawn on the coast with nothing but the shirt on your back and jeans... Comply. They are required to give your RP as per our rules. If they don't then it is a reportable offence. The RP does not stop after the initiation and in all honesty sometimes it is better to comply. 

The rant contained with this thread doesn't come off as witty or inspires any discussion other than people telling you that maybe, just maybe you ought to comply more.

Unknown Entity    126

Yeah those bastard! I mean you didn't comply and you get all killed by an inside man? Just WOW.

/endsarcasm

In all seriousness: Maybe add a little discussion instead of a one-liner rant? This thread is useless.

Cow    0

Don't comply, prepare to die.

People only shoot at you if you give them a reason and like others have said it looks like an inside man got the better of your little group.

Running solo only increases your chances of getting robbed, sorry to say man and in all honesty this is a whining thread and has no place here.

Masulii    25

You take the risk being around people that you don't know and could spring on you. If you're looking for RP, you could always comply to demands instead of fighting back and turning it into a firefight.

We don't see a need for a thread about you running solo. /Closing.