Server time: 2017-11-20, 18:58

Sign in to follow this  
XavierMitchell

Suspicious account - Ban appeal.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

-----

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because i can't understand why this is a Suspicious account, as this is my new alt account, maybe i should've bought Dayz on my real account instead, but.. I can't change it now.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Well i was currently logged in on my ALT account, i didn't really think about it and i just bought Dayz on this account instead of my main.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To be able to play on this server, to be able to roleplay with the community.

What could you have done better?:

I should've bought Dayz on my main account instead.

Why do you have multiple Steam accounts?

Can you provide us with links to all of your Steam accounts, thanks.

I've got one more steam account, and i've sent it in PM to conor.

The reason why i've got more than one steam account is simple, it's because i've got alot of friends on my other one, and i do get alot of spam, with invites to groups, people spamming invites to cs:go for example.

I should've bought Dayz on the main instead of a alt, but now when i have been thinking about it, it's pretty good that it's on it's alt, i will only add people from the community, i won't get any spam anymore.

Hello XavierMitchell,

When people are banned from our community, they often attempt to circumvent the punishment by obtaining a new steam account and re-purchasing DayZ in an attempt to re-register and re-whitelist without us finding them.

Since your steam account has 0 friends and only one game (DayZ), it is extremely suspicious to us as we see this often. We blacklisted you in order to further investigate the reasoning behind your steam account being new.

You privately provided me with a link to your main Steam account and we have investigated it to find no former blacklists, or any other reason for us to keep you banned. As such, your blacklist will be removed. Having reviewed your whitelist application as well, it has been accepted and you are now successfully whitelisted.

Check your whitelist page and if you have any issues connecting to the servers, contact an admin.png via PM or through a Community Helper in the Helpdesk.

Appeal Accepted. Blacklist Removed