Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:25

Sign in to follow this  
TheTramp

White Armbands Near Stary Sobor [Open Frequency]

TheTramp    0

*Presses the transmission button on his radio*

Hello. My name's Conor. I don't often broadcast on radio but I reckon I should clear something up about an experience I had today.

I was down south picking apples and berries, I normally hang about the forests up north but you'll find fuck all up there in the way of fruit and berries.

I decided to head to a campsite just north of Stary Sobor for a bit of a rest before continuing.

I heard some shots and hid behind a rock near the road, two blokes, armed to their tits came swaggering down with rifles. AKs or M4s I couldn't really see cause I was sweating like a whore in church and shaking like Pavaroti in a cake shop. I hid as they went by. Maybe about 10 metres from the road as the swaggered along.

They had shot a zombie but their appearance made me think "Fuck talking to that mob" so I bolted North through yet more trees and heard the same sound from infront of me *He would attempt to imitate a rifle firing rapidly rather badly*. Yet again. More blokes in white armbands with military gear. I nearly shit myself.

My question being who the fuck are the cunts in white armbands near Stary Sobor today. Was I right to avoid them?

*Releases the transmit button and tucks his radio into his shirt pocket*

*Crow takes the radio close to his mouth*

"White Armbands eh? I'm going to find these people and ask them what is going on"

*He talk with a soft voice*

"You got any names from them?"

*He turns off his radio transmit*

Castiel    1124

"From my experience, white armbands mean danger. Usually a bunch of idiots who rob everyone they come across. Avoid them."

TheTramp    0

*Removes the radio from his pocket and holds the transmit button as he speaks*

Afraid not. I wasn't really keen on jumping up from behind a rock and startling two blokes decked out with military gear and bullets to waste. Sorry bud. Cheers for looking into it though.

*Tucks the radio once more into his pocket.*

Mercy    493

A voice appears on the radio.

"Met them... in Kabanino... They were heading to Vybor then.... 'attempted' to follow us. Not the.... hmm... brightest stars in the sky."

It clicks off from transmitting.

Undead    236

*Pulls his radio from his pocket and presses the transmit button*

"Yea, I've seen a few of those guys. Fucking idiots thought they were clever. Well Recker's boys and I showed them whats what.

I believe they call themselves the guardians or some shit along with another group they teamed up with. If you come across one missing a few fingers

tell him Austin says hello."

*Releases the button with a contented smile*

Shroud    106

*Yegor pulls radio from his vest and presses transmit button*

"Yes these men call themselves the brotherhood and are a bunch of suka's that like to go around robbing innocents, we had to kill a few of them yesterday after they ambushed a kingdom patrol, anyone who is alone be sure to be wary around these white armband marauders and stay safe."

*releases the button and continues cleaning his Kalashnikov*

They tried to rob a few of my buds the other day, had to shoot them in the ass as they sprinted south of Novy. They have a car if none of you have already blown that thing up. Little white sedan or whatever.

*Andy picks up the radio to relay some information*

"Yeah, they're not the smartest fighters in the world either. Their numbers are the only concern, move around cautiously."

*Andy puts down his radio*

*A Russian sounding voice is heard through the radio*

"They'll all be nailed to a cross soon, don't worry."

MoxieFTW    0

* Takes his radio from his bag and press's the transmit button*

Me and a buddy were out in Stary Sobor with white armbands but are NOT hostile. we are fairly armed but have no issue with passers by

*pauses broadcast*

we have found a place to camp out for the night but please be aware that we want to fights

Stay safe out there

* ends radio transmission*

*Elijah Mordune picks up his radio after hearing someone mention white armbands*

"Hello everyone... I'm Elijah, an original member of The Brotherhood."

"I heard a familiar voice here. Is that you, Austin? You should not have let me go. "

*Elijah takes a look at the 2 missing fingers on his left hand*

"I haven't forgotten what you done to me.."

"As for my Brethren. I cannot account for all their actions. However if you're part of The Kingdom... You're not safe from us. We do not like you. We will kill you."

"We will parade the false King Joffreys head around Chenarus!"

*Elijah releases the button and puts his radio back in his pack*

Melvin    84

Bzzz...

This is Mr Chang. My greetings to the false heretics who are stupid enough to challenge the Kingdom. Your insolent threats have been acknowledged. All vassal houses and allies have been notified of your irrelevance.

Your declaration of war shall be met and your brother's bodies will line the streets, limb by limb.Those who survive will be slaves to House Nigeria and Russia.

And you, whom have called my King a false one, shall be nailed to the Maker's church, to serve as an example as you die slowly.

I wish you good fortunes but I would be lying.

Click.

*Elijah Mordune picks up his radio after hearing someone mention white armbands*

"Hello everyone... I'm Elijah, an original member of The Brotherhood."

"I heard a familiar voice here. Is that you, Austin? You should not have let me go. "

*Elijah takes a look at the 2 missing fingers on his left hand*

"I haven't forgotten what you done to me.."

"As for my Brethren. I cannot account for all their actions. However if you're part of The Kingdom... You're not safe from us. We do not like you. We will kill you."

"We will parade the false King Joffreys head around Chenarus!"

*Elijah releases the button and puts his radio back in his pack*

*Dmitri turns on the radio to reply*

"You vermin will be slaughtered one by one."

Ral Bloom    0

*Grabs the radio out of his bag of tricks Slowly pushes the PTT button and starts with heavy breathing*

"Ral from the kingdom here *Slight snicker* We've been dealing with this soo called Brotherhood, Not to smart we can say, if you have captured some Check for Marks on their bodies mainly around the arms"

*Give a loud sign down the radio before releasing the PTT and hides radio back in his bag*