Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Damsel in Destress

Descendants    117

I am looking for a few people to do a bait and switch on some people. I am looking for 5-6 people, one of which being female. I want to try and test out how people react to seeing a female in the middle of the street wearing a dress and stuff, making their character look all pretty. bait the person(s) to follow them, then we mug those suckers... I am S2 atm, and I am on TS in room 15.

Descendants    117

I believe that "Baiting" is against the rules therefore you would be breaking said rule.

no, baiting someone into initiating on you so that you get kos rights on them is against the rules.

Castiel    1124

I believe that "Baiting" is against the rules therefore you would be breaking said rule.

Different kind of baiting. This is more of a lure/trap, which is fine!

no, baiting someone into initiating on you so that you get kos rights on them is against the rules.

edit: K

Pinky    128

I voulenteer to be the girl.

Skinner    496

Creative idea, I suppose your character has some reason to want to mug these people? I hope you put as much thought into what to do with your victim as you put into how to get your victim. This sounds like a fun idea for you, try to make sure it's also fun for your victims is all I'm trying to say.

Descendants    117

meet me on room 15 <3. I got a grp of guys too.

Creative idea, I suppose your character has some reason to want to mug these people? I hope you put as much thought into what to do with your victim as you put into how to get your victim. This sounds like a fun idea for you, try to make sure it's also fun for your victims is all I'm trying to say.

dont worry, i got it ;)

is u grill? lmao

Pinky    128

dont worry, i got it ;)

is u grill? lmao

No but I'm fucking beautiful if that helps...

Descendants    117

dont worry, i got it ;)

is u grill? lmao

No but I'm fucking beautiful if that helps...

lol

Blake    6

10/10

Unknown Entity    126

What's going on here?

Autumn    127

Well to be honest. This is baiting but of a different kind. In this case there is a trap that can be avoided, ignored, etc. But at close of day it is just a trap that is presumably going to be sprung.

Baiting, as referred to in the rules. Is the process of giving someone no option but to intiate so the person who is intiated on gets KoS rights. While I realize that that is a very specific situation as a whole. It is against the rules as it is prioritizing pvp over roleplay.

Common things to look out for is people saying 'Or what? What are you gunna do?' over and over again when it is blatantly obvious what is bound to transpire. The only thing that they are waiting for is a threat on their life. That is baiting in it's most common form.

Keira    1444

Well to be honest. This is baiting but of a different kind. In this case there is a trap that can be avoided, ignored, etc. But at close of day it is just a trap that is presumably going to be sprung.

Baiting, as referred to in the rules. Is the process of giving someone no option but to intiate so the person who is intiated on gets KoS rights. While I realize that that is a very specific situation as a whole. It is against the rules as it is prioritizing pvp over roleplay.

Common things to look out for is people saying 'Or what? What are you gunna do?' over and over again when it is blatantly obvious what is bound to transpire. The only thing that they are waiting for is a threat on their life. That is baiting in it's most common form.

Autumn for CH! :troll:

Thanks the explanation, though. Clear and concise!

Descendants    117

I dont think you understand my intentions. Basically what I am saying is, there are two scenarios. 1.) Some guys pop out of a bush and initiate on your ass 2.) Some girl tricks you into "helping" her or following her, then her pals pop out of a bush and initiate on your ass. Option 2 provides more RP for both parties, and if the person(s) dont want to help or follow the girl, then they dont have to.

Autumn    127

I dont think you understand my intentions. Basically what I am saying is, there are two scenarios. 1.) Some guys pop out of a bush and initiate on your ass 2.) Some girl tricks you into "helping" her or following her, then her pals pop out of a bush and initiate on your ass. Option 2 provides more RP for both parties, and if the person(s) dont want to help or follow the girl, then they dont have to.

I do understand your intentions. I just saw that someone thought this was baiting. However if you read through completely, I stated that this is a different kind of 'Baiting' not one that is against the rules in the slightest. This is just good common sense and using someone to get someone else to lower their defenses. Obviously they don't have to help the girl, but they are inclined to, what you have proposed is by no means against the rules, it's just making a trap.

Descendants    117

I do understand your intentions. I just saw that someone thought this was baiting. However if you read through completely, I stated that this is a different kind of 'Baiting' not one that is against the rules in the slightest. This is just good common sense and using someone to get someone else to lower their defenses. Obviously they don't have to help the girl, but they are inclined to, what you have proposed is by no means against the rules, it's just making a trap.

I re-read what you said before, I didnt understand it fully until I read it a second time, sorry :P

Autumn    127

I re-read what you said before, I didnt understand it fully until I read it a second time, sorry :P

No worries ^.^

Doc Phlox    24

Idea seems pretty dang cool, I am happy my character is gay, so those feminine wiles won't work on him :)

My one gripe is the title, to "destress" is to kick back after a hard day with a beverage of your choice and just relax. "distress" is the word I believe you are looking for. I know it seems pretty petty. But I was confused when I read the title and then the thread :)

Plank    0

Make sure you tie her to the railroad tracks while you swirl your waxed moustache and cackle maniacally.

TLake    23

This seems like a good way to start a massive firefight. Good luck?

Keira    1444

This seems like a good way to start a massive firefight.  Good luck?

You would know!

runkulus    0

Note to self:  ignore damsels in destress, but help those in distress ;)