Server time: 2017-10-24, 06:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Shady

What's up

Shady    0

I've found this forum about a month ago, since then I've been reading the rules etc, Haven't applied till yesterday because I just turned 16 on the 10th, hoping I get accepted. Looking forward to meeting new people and having great times in chernarus, got nothing much else to say for now, Thanks.

Just call me Shady :)

Castiel    1124

Welcome to the community and good luck on your whitelist!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or another member of Staff :)

Blake    6

I've found this forum about a month ago, since then I've been reading the rules etc, Haven't applied till yesterday because I just turned 16 on the 10th, hoping I get accepted. Looking forward to meeting new people and having great times in chernarus, got nothing much else to say for now, Thanks.

Just call me Shady :)

Suh dude.

Daisy    113

Hello Shady, best of luck with your whitelist! It's really cool from you that you have actually waited with whitelisting, many people would just have lied with their age.

You will definitely have a great time here once you've started playing and you will wonder how you could play on public DayZ servers without rp. :D

I really hope to meet you in game one day. Stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus and have fun!

Corks    3

Welcome to the server, good luck with the whitelist !

McDugals    39

Way to wait it out till you became 16 man, that would have been......Shady....anyways if you have a question feel free to ask! Welcome!

Shady    0

ayy I got accepted I can't wait to get started