Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:47

Sign in to follow this  
Tzarkaan

The Good, The Bad, and the Outright Hilarious

Tzarkaan    0

So, over the last few days I've had a few things happen. Ran into a few people and actually managed to talk, although only for a short while each time, which was good. I later managed to get the gear to cook up some chicken, only to botch it and make myself terribly sick...Twice. Finally, sneaking around a town because of the zombies, I heard one of them growl and spun around. A dark shape loomed in front of me, and so, like most of us would. I gave it both barrels of my sawn-off. As it turns out, I killed my shadow and a garbage can beside it, not a zombie.

What are some of the things you guys have had happen over the last week or so. Good, bad, and something that made you laugh, whether it was RP'd, a glitch or any other reason.

Castiel    1124

Running through the woods the other day and I fell over and died. Death by treestump. 10/10 would RP again.

Natje    14

Me and my group took a hostage, and while I RP'd with the hostage inside a house my friends went to look for another person we were told was around.

Suddenly there's a man in handcuffs at the doorstep staring at me.

I got very confused.

Nunn    0

I had the bright idea of standing in a bus in cherno (i think) just after a server reset and fire a pistol at a nearby zombie... i swear the whole town erupted in the screams of zombies as they flooded to my spot.

Somehow i survived the whole event after climbing on a roof but was bleeding with no bandages in sight so eventually succumbed to death.

Sam Fields    155

I witnessed someone jump off a roof into a crowd of zombies. He seemed to crowd surf them for a good 5 seconds before ragdolling into their grips.

Strawberry    170

I was driving my car on the road and all of the sudden I hit something on the road, my car flipped and landed on the wrong side.

isocade    90

At one point recently on the server a couple of buddies and I came across this guy who jumped into a stream and took off his pants. Buddy got pissed at him and asked him what he was doing. "Taking a bath, man."

It was all IC and I tried real hard to stifle my laughter, because man that was silly as hell.

Another time, in my DayZ Chronicles series (Not done here, yet), we drove over a shovel and the car lost a tire, causing us to crash into a sign and total the entire engine block.

SatansNightOut    105

[video=youtube]

Moose total fucking fail.

PSA: Always check your ammo count!

Biggles    1

Had a great RP scenario with a fellow who didn't feel any pain. Why you may ask? Well obviously it was because he discovered ancient technology, and him being a wonderful scientist, used it to make himself painless.

Video if interested:

One day while walking out of a barn spotted a chicken, went to go kill it with my bare hands, tripped on a piece of grass, broke my neck and died. Fun times.

Dead End    13

>Got riggity-rekt by armed robbers because Text-RP

>Spent 2 hours loot-running up north to NWAF, only for Fate to push me into a landmine

>Newspawn running into God-knows-what town to hear footsteps in the Police Station. 5 minutes of hiding later the footsteps have stopped and I go in only to find some poor sob loaded with gear at the stairwell dead. (Your untimely death was not wasted. ;) )

Sadly don't have a video , but Kibuka full out screaming at someone with an Ugandan accent was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen.

Sadly don't have a video , but Kibuka full out screaming at someone with an Ugandan accent was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen.

I feel like I should have that somewhere, if we're talking about poor Kenji.

-Snip-

-Snip-

That might've Kenji.