Server time: 2017-10-22, 03:09
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
DoAxKenney

Exercise Don't do it

I went for a job because I thought, Hey! My DayZRP character runs all the time, No don't jog, Did two miles after not running since highschool. never again

how many Rolaids to od? because Im on 6 now

JDoberman    52

legit, run for like 5-10 minutes a day, and you'll be gud.

Dead End    13

Your in-game ability transfer must be broken. I'm making 12 km loot runs to the grocery stores everyday!

Doc Phlox    24

I love to run. When I was younger I used to have leg braces. Kids would make fun of me and try and beat me up. One day, while they were chasing me with bikes, I was able to finally run and dramatically break out of my braces, after that day if I was going anywhere,  I. Was. Running. It eventually led to me getting a football scholarship and meeting the president when I was an All American :)

No seriously running isn't fun when you aren't used to it. I ran track in high school (for real this time) and the first few weeks I felt like I was made of lead and my teammates, feathers. It gets easier, trust me.

Cow    0

I can't run for shit, I can cycle for days.

If you want to take running more seriously stretch your muscle before hand, push yourself a tiny bit each time.

Happily overweight and moderately healthy, kinda.

Yuval    2

Run with a group. You run better and have fun.

Passed out on the floor, and woke up one hour later and I thought it was 9 am..... kill me?

PS: If you have noticed yet, I got sick from jogging. Never........ AWPgain...

SatansNightOut    105

I ride to work everyday on my bike.

Pls implement bicycles, DayZ Devs. xD

Kysilar    2

As someone who recently started running again, I get the pain. I used to be pretty good, clocking about 15km a week. So I took out my running shoes, went outside and almost instantly my lungs and legs started screaming bloody murder. So far for that, huh? Well, Glad to say there's already been progress as I'm back on 6km runs after three weeks. Most of that progress I have to thank "Zombies, Run," a semi-interactive podcast, for. I've found that if you run long distances and listen to music, you start counting in songs (only three songs 'till I'm home, etc...) and it becomes really tedious. So I tried out the app and really got into the story they presented. So hey, maybe this will get you into not passing out while jogging as well!

https://zombiesrungame.com/

PS: The passing out, if true, seems to be because you ran on an empty stomach. Never run on an empty stomach.

Cardio isn't good for your gains, avoid at all cost :troll:

Have a bit of broscience from me

Yuval    2

As someone who recently started running again, I get the pain. I used to be pretty good, clocking about 15km a week. So I took out my running shoes, went outside and almost instantly my lungs and legs started screaming bloody murder. So far for that, huh? Well, Glad to say there's already been progress as I'm back on 6km runs after three weeks. Most of that progress I have to thank "Zombies, Run," a semi-interactive podcast, for. I've found that if you run long distances and listen to music, you start counting in songs (only three songs 'till I'm home, etc...) and it becomes really tedious. So I tried out the app and really got into the story they presented. So hey, maybe this will get you into not passing out while jogging as well!

https://zombiesrungame.com/

PS: The passing out, if true, seems to be because you ran on an empty stomach. Never run on an empty stomach.

Why would you run with a full stomach? You will just vomit or be tired.

Unknown Entity    126

Exer-what?

Sofie    0

Wash your entire house. That is as good as jogging to the store (if you do it the old way) and you get a clean home.