Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:07

Sign in to follow this  
JDoberman

Nice, France - Another Attack

JDoberman    44

[video=youtube]

Yuval    2

Damn, These things happen here also but never to this extent. R.I.P.

Castiel    1124

Heard about this a few hours ago, really bad news. My thoughts are with the families of all the victims.

TheLonelyOne    11

This is just sad. My thoughts are for sure with the families and anyone who was hurt, but we really can't keep up like this. So many attacks every single month... It's just death everywhere. I wonder if there's any place safe now?

This is just sad. My thoughts are for sure with the families and anyone who was hurt, but we really can't keep up like this. So many attacks every single month... It's just death everywhere. I wonder if there's any place safe now?

Switzerland is my best bet.

My girlfriend's parents were there, so you can imagine how we felt when we heard the news. Luckily they are safe.

What a terrible loss of life. Solidarity with France and all those affected by this senseless act of violence.

My thoughts go out to my French brethren. You're a strong country with strong people. Don't let that shit take you down.

Shame this is starting to become a normal and expected thing.

BeastMade    0

I dont think its going to take too long that it will spread other countrys too. Well i quess there is nothing we can do about it at this point anymore.

Well my thoughts goes French, and any other country with same problems. cant believe the number of all the lost lives again.

Hebi Kotei    302

Heard about this an hour after it happened, kept me up all night since I have friends and family in Nice who would be around in Bastille day partying... Like everyone else in France.

Atrofex    0

My girlfriend and I could have possibly been there, if we hadn't gotten our puppy to take care of instead. Quite scary. It's very disheartening that so many attacks are in the news currently. My thoughts are with everyone who may be affected, or involved in this disgusting act of violence.

Rocco    34

im so fucking tired of this BS people are fucking broken man

All in the name of what 

LIKE NO seriously what?

SO stupid how this many people have to die because the chosen few thought it was right

Ghoozovich    263

Bloody hell...

What saddens me the most is not what happened in Nice did happen, but the fact that I'm not the least bit surprised by it. It's scary that this nonsense is becoming part of our daily lives.

People need to realise that there is only one way to prevent horrific things like this from happening in the future... but as with other such threads, I will not be stirring up a shitstorm. I will just say that I cannot imagine what these families are going through and that my thoughts are with them. And just the same as last time and the time before that I will leave this here - different city, same outcome.

dont1.png

SatansNightOut    105

As terrible as this is, I'm pretty sure shit like this has happened since the dawn of man. There's always senseless killing, genocide, zealots, terrorists, mad husbands/wives, warlords, zombies... and so on.

It totally sucks but I think the reason why it seems so "widespread" and more commonplace is because social media and the ease of access to news and sharing information. Of course, we don't always hear about some tragedies, but still... Its just so easy to click "share" instead of walking to the corner store to put a quarter in metal box to get a newspaper.

Occurrences like this have always happened in one form or another whether in the medieval days or contemporary times. And it will always continue to happen through humanity's existence. We just have an easier way to hear about it and uselessly "send our thoughts out" instead of finding tangible ways to help.

That being said? Fuck that dude. If there is a Hell, he can join the others in my dungeons for eternal sodomy from 13,000 spiked demons.

Malet    43

#JeSuisSickOfThisShit

Stagsview    589

Had a discussion about this with fox in the staff off topic along with a few other staff members.

Please keep it on topic and lets avoid political povs and ranting or any sorts of hate speaches.

Let's not lower to their level and stay strong. My thoughts once again go to their families, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers of any attack in the name of a religion or a belief.

May we learn one day that violence and terrorism is never the solution for humanity but solidarity  and compassion.

Rip to the fallen :(

lemonade319    31

The outcome of a dark relationship between PC culture and Religious extremism. RIP the victims of this attack.

Dr Willsky    163

France has known worse and always managed to overcome it. Thats what we always do and will always do. My thought go to the people who perished, to the families and to all the people left with a void in their life due to this cruel act (which should not at all be pinned to Islam, but rather on a bunch of stupid people who do evil things.)

Also My thoughts go to my friends who were there and luckily managed to survive.

France will stand strong and only together will we overcome this!

[align=left]Love and thoughts go out to everyone affected by this. Hopefully history remembers the Frenchs positive outlook for the future over their grief for the present.

When I heard about this, I was disgusted. My prayers go out to the families of the children that died in this. Rest in peace, and I hope this stuff stops at some point.

MagicMike    69

Had a discussion about this with fox in the staff off topic along with a few other staff members.

Please keep it on topic and lets avoid political povs and ranting or any sorts of hate speaches.

Let's not lower to their level and stay strong. My thoughts once again go to their families, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers of any attack in the name of a religion or a belief.

May we learn one day that violence and terrorism is never the solution for humanity but solidarity  and compassion.

well said staggs.