Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:47

Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Whitelist Dissapeared

Question

Infinity    0

I was whitelisted on this server. Yesterday i came back to it so i played for about 5-7hours straight had some fun with a lot of people but somehow today i am not able to join the servers and my friend says that it kicks me out for not being whitelisted. And when i go to whitelist app on the website it says page 3/6 and i need to refill my character backstory again. Is that normal ?

EDIT:

IGN: Samuel Davis.

If anyone who met me in game will see this.

6 answers to this question

O G    30

Just to give you a quick update on the situation, we're looking into the situation and I'll update you as soon as possible.

Edit - Upon further investigation it appears you joined the server whilst the whitelist computer was down, and not detecting whitelisted/non-whitelisted players. With this, it allowed you to join the server without in-fact being whitelisted.

It is also not showing you as whitelisted on my end, are you certain you completed the whitelist application and submitted it?

If you are coming back from a long break starting before Sept. 13th 2015, then you would be required to re-whitelist due to the account not being verified through steam on that date or before, as seen here.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, PM me or any other member of the staff team. You can also hop in teamspeak so we may better assist you in the help desk.

Infinity    0

No I'm not coming back from along time ago I filled my whitelist app when it was reset on standalone. And in chat people were getting kicked for not being whitelisted so I don't think that was the problem.

I just took a quick look on your account. Before posting this you haven't been active since the beginning of 2015 (post wise).

Are you sure you did the re-whitelisting like Future asked?

Infinity    0

Like I remember refilling the app even tho if i was not active for that long how could on whitelist app I am on 3/6 page ?

Like I remember refilling the app even tho if i was not active for that long how could on whitelist app I am on 3/6 page ?

Back in September of 2015 (around) -  if you didn't verify steam on your account, you're whitelisting got revoked. 

Freshen up on the rules and lore, as I'm sure there has been changed since last time you were around. Good luck.

Infinity    0

But I got whitelisted after the whitelist stuff removed. And still that doesn't explain 3/6 pages on my whitelist app now.