Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:27

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

Emergency Alert to Doctor Hope Pisces and Doctor West (Open to L.I.F.E)

Recommended Posts

LightGhillie    85

*He slowly presses down the button, coughing terribly*

"Ms..Hope....I...N...Need some help....I''ve been coughing up a lot of...B...Blood recently and I dont...Know..w...why.."

*He lets go of the PTT and rolls  over onto the floor of the house in Guglovo*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    505

Hope takes her radio set on her frequency and hears the familiar voice frantically coughing down the radio. She takes her radio, hissing from her burning shoulder, her voice sounded pained and raspy.

"OK.... I... Need you to sit up."

She gathers her breath to gain strength into saying a sentence without sounding like some old women.

"Keep calm. I'm going to get Dr. West to have a look at you.... I ap-pologise..."

She wheezes, gritting her teeth as she grunts; still refusing any morphine off of Isaac who could be heard in the background.

"That.... I can't h-elp. I got.... caught up.... in a messy situation...."

She leans her head against the wall unable to sleep.

"Medical dispatch on it's way, we just.... n-need location..."

She awaits a response and rummages through her backpack beside her, her medical supplies had been taken and broken from the firefight before. For once she felt like she needed it but didn't want to show self defeat to her team or selfishness for wanting to take a drug to numb the pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*Dr. West stops for a moment to take out his radio*

Stay still, I'm on my way.

*Continues to run down the road, Radio in hand*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

*Dr. West stops for a moment to take out his radio*

Stay still, I'm on my way.

*Continues to run down the road, Radio in hand*

*He responds*

Im...Im running towards n...Novy.."

*He coughs again before letting go of the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*He responds*

Im...Im running towards n...Novy.."

*He coughs again before letting go of the button*

I'm in Novy looking for you. Respond. I am next to the church.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

*He responds*

Im...Im running towards n...Novy.."

*He coughs again before letting go of the button*

I'm in Novy looking for you. Respond. I am next to the church.

Im...He...headed there..now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*Walking down a paved road with the sun setting behind him, Dr. West puts his compass into his backpack and takes out his radio*

Dr. West reporting in. I've examined the patient and taken detailed notes of his symptoms. I've offered temporary measures to aleviate his discomfort... but I'm going to need a second opinion from you Dr. Hope, as soon as you're back on your feet again that is. I'm on my way back to change your bandages, we can discuss it then. Until then, get some rest.

*clips his radio to his backpack and turns off the main road onto a dirt trail*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

*Walking down a paved road with the sun setting behind him, Dr. West puts his compass into his backpack and takes out his radio*

Dr. West reporting in. I've examined the patient and taken detailed notes of his symptoms. I've offered temporary measures to aleviate his discomfort... but I'm going to need a second opinion from you Dr. Hope, as soon as you're back on your feet again that is. I'm on my way back to change your bandages, we can discuss it then. Until then, get some rest.

*clips his radio to his backpack and turns off the main road onto a dirt trail*

*He presses the button*

"Do...Doctor...I feel its getting worse...Im starting to lose my eyesight..."

*He releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChilliFromPrussia    65

*transmission starts*

dr.west, i hope you dont move without security on your side!

*transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    505

Hope takes her radio, her voice sounding tired and raspy. She chimes onto the radio.

"From my.... assumption.... though Dr.... W-est hasn't gave me his n-otes... Coughi-ng up bloo-d and no-w goin-g blind...?"

She shifts into a new position for comfort, hissing in pain.

"It sounds.... like a co-mmon case of.... T....B.... If he is... having night sw-eats... loss of app-etite..... Jesus this hurts..."

She takes a moment to breath before continuing.

"If it.... is tuberculo-osis, I r-recommend b-eing cautious Dr. W-est.... But a-gain I need to lo-look at Dr. West's n-notes..."

She places her radio beside her, panting for breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*Frowning, Dr. West takes out Dylan's patient notes and crosses out the top two lines he'd written yesterday. Circles a third and writes a note next to it. Picks up the radio and begins to transmit*

Thank you, Shadow. I attended this gentleman last night after our security had fallen asleep, but I'll not be going anywhere today without a security detail, things are a bit too... volatile at the moment. The roads are perilous and after the hostilities yesterday I don't wish to become a hostage for you to have to risk yourselves for.

Dylan, try to limit your activity and rest as much as you can. You'll need one of your allies nearby at all times, do not let your radio out of your reach. I've got a theory about your condition but I will need to consult with Dr. Hope before any action is taken. One of us will be in contact with you as soon as possible. 

*Hurriedly puts down his radio and checks the time on his watch, scrambling to write it down along with a note for Dr. Hope*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

*Frowning, Dr. West takes out Dylan's patient notes and crosses out the top two lines he'd written yesterday. Circles a third and writes a note next to it. Picks up the radio and begins to transmit*

Thank you, Shadow. I attended this gentleman last night after our security had fallen asleep, but I'll not be going anywhere today without a security detail, things are a bit too... volatile at the moment. The roads are perilous and after the hostilities yesterday I don't wish to become a hostage for you to have to risk yourselves for.

Dylan, try to limit your activity and rest as much as you can. You'll need one of your allies nearby at all times, do not let your radio out of your reach. I've got a theory about your condition but I will need to consult with Dr. Hope before any action is taken. One of us will be in contact with you as soon as possible. 

*Hurriedly puts down his radio and checks the time on his watch, scrambling to write it down along with a note for Dr. Hope*

*He presses the button*

"I...Ju...I dont want to die...Im not ready...Y..yet.."

*He releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*Looking at his watch, Dr. West brings his radio to his lips.*

Dr. Hope, I'd like to have a word with you about the Patient Notes. I left his file next to your backpack while you were sleeping, but I didn't want to wake you. Perhaps we can discuss it after I finish sterilizing my instruments.

*Puts his radio back in his backpack and sprays a pair of surgical forceps with a sterilizing agent.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    505

Hope uses her private radio to communicate to Dr. West.

"Dr. West, I have finally been able to review your documents on the patient and believe from what you have wrote in diagnostics may be from my assumptions correct. I would remain alert being around anyone even though the symptoms may be affecting you it is contagious. We will discuss a course of action ASAP. This patient is privileged more for help right now to become healthy again; we do not want to fail our goal." 

She places her radio down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

Hope takes her radio, her voice sounding tired and raspy. She chimes onto the radio.

"From my.... assumption.... though Dr.... W-est hasn't gave me his n-otes... Coughi-ng up bloo-d and no-w goin-g blind...?"

She shifts into a new position for comfort, hissing in pain.

"It sounds.... like a co-mmon case of.... T....B.... If he is... having night sw-eats... loss of app-etite..... Jesus this hurts..."

She takes a moment to breath before continuing.

"If it.... is tuberculo-osis, I r-recommend b-eing cautious Dr. W-est.... But a-gain I need to lo-look at Dr. West's n-notes..."

She places her radio beside her, panting for breath.

*He presses down the button*

"D...Doctor...I...I dont know....Its getting w-worse...I've noticed I lost a lot of weight and im s-tarting to- *He coughs up more blood onto the ground* Sweating a lot m..more..."

*He releases the button coughing more*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    505

Hope sighs to herself, pinching her brow with worry as she paced back and fourth a little before replying to him.

"We're sorry we have took so long, we were recently robbed and therefore it has set up back. We need to find certain antibiotics to help out on your situation. The best solution is multiple drug therapy. Where we give you a first, second and combination choice of drug. Other than that we have no other solution that comes to mind. When I mention antibiotics it is not the tetracycline."

Her voice tones to Dr. West.

"Dr. West I need you to keep a keen eye on Rifampin or ethambutol, levofloxacin and isoniazid with either rifater or rifampin."

Her voice directs to the worried.

"We're trying our best, hospitals have been cleaned out and a lot of clinics so bare with us."

Hope thinks to were she has her hidden stash of medicines, thinking if they were any drugs that she had mentioned there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    85

Hope sighs to herself, pinching her brow with worry as she paced back and fourth a little before replying to him.

"We're sorry we have took so long, we were recently robbed and therefore it has set up back. We need to find certain antibiotics to help out on your situation. The best solution is multiple drug therapy. Where we give you a first, second and combination choice of drug. Other than that we have no other solution that comes to mind. When I mention antibiotics it is not the tetracycline."

Her voice tones to Dr. West.

"Dr. West I need you to keep a keen eye on Rifampin or ethambutol, levofloxacin and isoniazid with either rifater or rifampin."

Her voice directs to the worried.

"We're trying our best, hospitals have been cleaned out and a lot of clinics so bare with us."

Hope thinks to were she has her hidden stash of medicines, thinking if they were any drugs that she had mentioned there.

*He presses the PTT Button*

"I....I..U...Understand d..Doc...Hope to see you soon..."

*He starts laughing hysterically at his own pun*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×