Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Nerd Fury

Nerd Fury's Spectaculair Entrance!

Nerd Fury    1

A good day to you lot! 

My name is Nerd Fury, my roleplay alias is Henk Baksteen. The reason I've picked the name Henk Baksteen is because it's a valid Dutch name and because it's adorable how foreigners try to pronounce it. You lot can call me Henk or Nerd! 

I've been roleplaying for about.. all my life. But if you're professionally speaking: six to seven years. It started as 'playing' military when I was a child with actual airsoft guns, surviving and building shelters to roleplaying in the medieval world of warcraft on a text based client to ArmA 2, 3 and now DayZ Stand Alone. 

I'm taking military reinactment and roleplay very seriously, I love it and I'm 60% of the time. It is why I came to the server. This server caught my attention through a fellow countryman of mine Silos Entertainment, who's videos I like and his video's descriptions got me to here, so BeanZ to him!

In my actual life I'm working security in a hospital, so I have irregular working hours so I might not be roleplaying all the time. 

I suppose that's everything you lot would like to know about me, and I'm looking forward to meet you lot.

Castiel    1124

Welcome Henk! Can't wait to meet you in-game and fail at saying that one.

If you need any assistance at all, feel free to PM me or another member of staff.

Be sure to check out the three orange links in my signature, they are very important here! ;)

and unless you've already applied - good luck on your whitelist once it opens up again. I'm sure you'll do great.

Cow    0

You sound like a solid geeza, good luck in the community. You'll do great.

Nerd Fury    1

Thanks for the many welcomes guys! @Castiel, yeah I've read them and applied for a whitelist :) It's been a bit of a slow progress because I've got dyscalculia and dyslexia so I skipped or read things different then they were during my first two attempts, which made me fail at the fifteen questions. But I've given the rules, the lore and the guide a three-over and I've passed! Currently awaiting review and I have time so I'll wait. :D

Ghoozovich    265

Welcome, Nerd! I am also often called a Nerd, nice to see more people like that! :D

Always great to see people coming here with some RP experience behind their backs. Through don't go too heavy on the military aspect in game, it's better to start off with something more neutral.

And also mad respect for being hospital security. I do also occasionally work at my local hospital, since I am a student, and being a decently sized man, I on occasion take the role of security as well. But hey, the best stories come out of that!

Have fun on here and good luck, cheers!

Nerd Fury    1

Yeah :)      I've realised that a military group isn't something very rare on this server, neither bandit. I do love the military and I'm also an airsofter so yeah. Will just start off as a survivor.. I think it would be the best fun to just find a bus, and repair it and then drive people around in exchange for cans of beans. ::D

And yep! The job is fun, I'm considered a student there because I'm actually learning to become a team coördinator and then I'll be studying on to work with dogs. 

Speaking of dogs.. DayZ SA should have the possibility to get dogs :D

Para    309

Welcome to the community! Feel free to pm me or find me in ts should you need any help!

Nerd Fury    1

Thank you! :)

And I most certainly will! I'm just waiting for my whitelist to be reviewed and then I will start my master plan to control the bus companies in Chernarus! Whahahahaaa-- aaa- aaah.. heh.