Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:06

Sign in to follow this  
CasualCaveman

Joining a group

Question

I am currently waiting to be white-listed, but i was wondering how hard it is to join a group? It seems like a lot of fun, and I was wondering how and where to find a group to join.

6 answers to this question

Eagle    346

You can find all the Groups Here.

And here you can put an application to try to join  one Here.

It is not hard to join a group you just have to show the leaders that your fit for their unit and good luck on your application.

Welcome and good luck with the whitelist. You can publicly apply for groups here so long as you follow the template provided.

I would recommend reading group lores and finding one you would enjoy then applying on their group page. Best of luck.

Hassan    381

/Moved to questions

Boston    648

I am currently waiting to be white-listed, but i was wondering how hard it is to join a group? It seems like a lot of fun, and I was wondering how and where to find a group to join.

Depends the group you want to join. Some groups have an application process, and some are strictly IG Recruitment.

Have a look around the group page and see what floats your boat, man. See what you like and how to apply, and depending how good you do with RP and understanding of the rules, you just might get accepted. ;)

If you have further questions, we'd be more than happy to answer. :)

Castiel    1124

Eagle and Charlie summed it up pretty well. Joining a group is the best route to take to better your roleplaying skills and making friends within the community. Good luck on your whitelist!

/Solved

You can find all the Groups Here.

And here you can put an application to try to join  one Here.

It is not hard to join a group you just have to show the leaders that your fit for their unit and good luck on your application.

Thanks a lot!