Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Roach

See Through Walls Glitch

Roach    1659

NO IT'S NOT HACKS ! 

I thought people should know that this is a thing in DayZ ever since the 0.60 patch. Being inside a long barn, I was able to see through other walls while looking through the windows depending on my angle. So be very aware, others may exploit you like this.

I think it's caused by the new renderer. When you enter a building, DayZ removes outside elements to give you better performance. However, you can see this effect when looking outside some windows.

[video=youtube]

Valkerion    0

You're not supposed to tell people about exploits Roach! Now everyone will use to their advantage

I can already see this coming up on your screen:

"Xray Vision Level Increased to 99"

[align=justify]Jokes aside, make a bug report for the DEVs with this video, Roach. It might help a little, or a lot. You never know.

Charlo    0

Thanks for letting us know, although everyone is going to be using this now!!! ugh.

Roach    1659

Thanks for letting us know, although everyone is going to be using this now!!! ugh.

You're not supposed to tell people about exploits Roach! Now everyone will use to their advantage

Yeah I hesitated posting it, but then think about it... matter of time before people find out and will not say a thing so they can keep exploiting.

I found out so easily trying to avoid a guy and by being inside and forced to look out. 

Now at least people know that some may do this and so you can be vigilant while you're out there.