Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:18
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  

How much time is enough?

Question

I would love to start a group in DayZ RP, having alot of ideas as well as leading alot of clans in the past I know I could have a good crack at it. However, being so new to the community / lore I don't want to do it currently due to my own lack of experience on this particular server. When do you guys think enough time has passed to be able to put together a decent group and have enough RP experience to lead it?

8 answers to this question

Hassan    448

/Moved to questions

Castiel    1124

You need to have been a community member for 3 months before you can put up a group idea.

Is that what you're asking?

Yes and no, Yes that I didn't realise that, but also no in the sense of how long was it before you guys got a really good grasp of the lore / RP here?

Boston    772

Here.

You must be a member for 3 months, be whitelisted, not created or lead a group in the last month, and not be in a group when submitting the idea.

If you have further questions, we'd be happy to answer. :)

no in the sense of how long was it before you guys got a really good grasp of the lore / RP here?

Every day I learn something new about Roleplay. It just depends on who you are.

I got a good grasp as soon as I read the lore, because I took my time when reading it and really took it in.

Ramon    360

EDIT: Boston to quick for me...

I hope this answer will help you:

DRhp3q4.png

You see, I have almost 3 years in the community, and I only made/joined a group this Year. It's really dependent on time, being patient, and being an overall good leader. Now, you have to be really good at RP, because you are the representative of your group, so you need to give your best to others.

The rules clarify that your white-list has to be at least 3 months old in order to make a group idea, so that is the minimum really, but I recommend going around and learn a little bit more. Join other groups, be friends with people. That way, you gain experience, and people to trust.

Good luck!

Majoo    742

Since your question was answered by the posts above I will go with /solved here. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.