[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/5787dfd700e9d.mp3[/mp3]

Father Gregory Nemande

Glory be to the Father,

and to the Son,

and to the Holy Spirit,

as it was in the beginning,

is now, and ever shall be,

world without end. Amen.

Everywhere I go, even now. I get the same question; “Father Gregory, Why did you join the Priesthood?”. Each individual always expects some long, drawn out lesson on divinity within my answer. The truth is, I found true peace within the faith and as a good catholic I believed it was my duty to spread the world of the lord.

It's not the answer most people expect, My most famous of colleagues have spun a mysterious Auroa around their journey with the heavenly father. Finding the lord after some tragedy in their lives, Pledging their service to him in return..

My story is much, much more mundane. Born in a small Minnesota Town, I was raised a Catholic but never considered joining the faith until I arrived in college. Here, When troubled by a class or assignment I would read a passage or two from the Bible. Each time, a wave of peace would wash over me.

Soon, What started as a passage or two a night progressed into 8:00 Mass every Sunday and later Evening Mass on Wednesday. By the end of my Freshman year, I made the decision to join the faith.

Sign in to follow this