Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:11

Sign in to follow this  
rabbitman4427

Getting Started.

Good Morning (Day, Afternoon, or Night) Everyone, I am currently waiting to get whitelisted  into the server and was wondering how did you all get started in the community. By getting started i mean meeting people, making friends, and joining groups. Also, what should I do when i first spawn.

I hope my application gets accepted, because I see the care and effort that everyone in this community outs into creating a better DayZ experience, and I am totally stoked (<--- totally out of date word) to get accepted and start playing with you fine people.

Dishes    159

You can do whatever you want when you first spawn, it's your character ;)

I got into DayZRP by just stumbling across it one day. Always liked RP so... poof!

Also you can go HERE for some guides to various things ^-^

I can be different for everyone. On my first day I spawned, got some gear and ended up meeting a man with a car who took me all over the map meeting people. I know everyone wont get this but I suggest just grab some basic gear and head inward towards towns like Stary or around that area and you'll likely meet people.

I suggest being active on the forums. I get in game and go on the forums often. Often times people who you meet in game will message you or become friends with you on the forums. Just put yourself out there and eventually your name will be known. I have heard a lot of people say joining groups will help to meet a lot of people. Good luck out there, hope I can help.

When I started on the server I had made friends with people who had been on the servers longer, I would suggest you try to do the same. Talking to more experienced members in the community is a good way to stay in the community, as well as improving your role-play. There are threads where you can search for groups that could be compatible for your character.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Survivors-Looking-For-Group?highlight=looking+for+groups

Good luck on the whitelist.

Ay there buddy. Good luck on the white-list, and yes, you can do anything once you first spawn if it is inside the rules, of course. If you are the type of guy that likes helping people, take a look at my Hero Guide! It might help you: Link