Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:21

Sign in to follow this  

"I want to initiate!" Karomas guide to hostage RP.

RV4w97X.png

So after all of this "Bad RP/5 Sec robbery" I decided to make a guide! Yea I'm just bored so pls like this. Also might look really bad.

Hello! So you want to learn how to hostage RP? Well you came to the right place! So after playing for a year and a half I found a lot of types to initiate but first you have to follow these steps.

1. Have a reason to initiate.  Because if you are trying to provide good RP you can't make a reason out of the blue.  I don't mean "Hey fuck you, now hands up". I mean a really suspicious and aggressive man. Don't be aggressive yourself. Because if you fail, you will bring shame only. Just have some patience and try to sort it out without raising your gun first. It will make RP more fun for both parties.

2. Know when and how to initiate. I've seen a lot of failed initiations. If the man runs. Do not go after him so easily. Then you make yourself vulnerable. Make sure you have cover and you can see all of them. While they don't see you clearly. Like standing behind them. If they try to turn around you have enough bullets to spray them down. 

There are a lot of ways to initiate. Like an initiation with a banana.  Not gonna say how because its top secret. But I try to be original every time and find new ways to initiate.

3. Have a plan. The plan should be something like 1/3 of people of your group are initiating. 2/3 are working around the place scouting for enemies. If you're alone don't seek bigger preys than two people.

Also have a plan on RP. Know what are you going to do with him. If you have no idea I suggest to release him/them.

4.Once they have their hands up. Handcuff them. Take their radios. I've seen many ways how to take radios. Some write "*Takes his radio if he has one*. I like to do this "*Searches for the radio*//Do i find one?*" If he responds yes "*Takes his radio*"  And say something like "Aghhh here it is". If no I just say something like "Oh you don't even have a radio?" Don't forget that you can use the radio to contact their friends. By the way if they took the radio from you. You have to mute your mic in TS. If you want to talk to their friends through the radio just write "*Looks at the frequency the radio is set*//Which room?" Or something like that.

In general I think that initiation part is the hardest. Because you can die any time.

SYsIVk4.png

Now finding the location should be the easiest part. Best thing is to go to a forest. Away from roads and houses. Change the direction a few times so you could loose the followers. BUT. Remember to roleplay. What I do first is I try interrogate. Ask him questions about his group/friends and himself. Don't forget to keep him entertained. If you don't have anything to say to him. Start talking to your friends about the hostage IC. Just do not stop talking. Make him scared. Make him feel that he's going to die. 

iP29QIl.png

I like to call this part mid RP. You should try to bring a conflict here. Start interogating with force. If you don't like the answers torture them. If you dont know how to torture than look up this guide. It has most of the ways for torture. Don't make the roleplay dull. Do not repeat yourself. Do not listen to them. Be the dominant force. Make them feel weak. Remember to ask OOC to permascar first. Before torturing in general. Because most of the torturing are permascars. If the man is trying to be "cool" just beat the shit out of him. All in all just make him feel like the prey.

zv6KSFq.png

I love this part the most. You must be original here. What I do is make them feel in danger. Sometimes I release them one by one and tell the others that the guy who just left is dead. Sometimes I uncuff them all and shoot in the air while screaming "The looser dies" while they run I shoot near them so they would think I'm shooting at them. It really depends on the mid RP how I release them. If they were really nice and provided awesome hostage RP (Looked like an afraid hostage) I "forgive" them. I just give them a pistol with one bullet some food and just let them run without doing anything. Remember to give them food and take care of them. 

GdzGioE.png

As the most people would say. Don't be a bandit on your first two months. Join a group and learn from them. Once you're ready try it yourself. First time might be unlucky, I got shot my first time. Maybe you wont even like this type of RP. Also remember Gear

Looks good. I got the part of "initiating with a banana". That sure is top-secret stuff that cannot be disclosed, so please, don't talk about it in public. Never. It might fall on evil hands...

Nice +1

Looks good. I got the part of "initiating with a banana". That sure is top-secret stuff that cannot be disclosed, so please, don't talk about it in public. Never. It might fall on evil hands...

Yes just keep it in safe hands. I cant imagine if bandits would learn of this way...

macmacdc    1

Nice guide. I agree that initiation is the hardest especially if you haven't come up with a great RP. Anyway, this will prove useful. I'm still learning a few things and I'll read this again in the future.

"There will be no initination'' xD

Worth the bean Ahahaha

Sign in to follow this