Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:22

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Roy 'Robin Hood' Garret [Open Frequency]

*Roy sits underneath a tree in the dead of night, his hood still overtop his head as he speaks in his hidden identities low voice*

[align=left]"People of Chernarus, my name is of no importance, the call me Robin Hood, you don't know me and I don't know you, but the fact of the matter is, is that I am not here to hurt anyone, in fact quite the opposite.  My family was taken from me a few years back, I know pain.  I know struggle, and I do not wish for anyone else to continue to feel these pains.  I am but one man I realize this.  Just know if you find yourself being harassed, beaten, forced into deals, or lost your loved ones to evil, not all light is gone.  You can call upon me for justice.  I will do my very best to avenge you, to get the justice you deserve.  I give people the benefit of the doubt, the option to change, to return to their humanity, their true selves.  All I ask is that you think of me next time you need a watchful eye to be by your side.

*Roy twirls one of his arrows in his hand, releasing the talk button as he quickly pulls his bow off his back, shooting an arrow into the nearby tree to signal he was there.*

*Roy sits underneath a tree in the dead of night, his hood still overtop his head as he speaks in his hidden identities low voice*

[align=left]"People of Chernarus, my name is of no importance, the call me Robin Hood, you don't know me and I don't know you, but the fact of the matter is, is that I am not here to hurt anyone, in fact quite the opposite.  My family was taken from me a few years back, I know pain.  I know struggle, and I do not wish for anyone else to continue to feel these pains.  I am but one man I realize this.  Just know if you find yourself being harassed, beaten, forced into deals, or lost your loved ones to evil, not all light is gone.  You can call upon me for justice.  I will do my very best to avenge you, to get the justice you deserve.  I give people the benefit of the doubt, the option to change, to return to their humanity, their true selves.  All I ask is that you think of me next time you need a watchful eye to be by your side.

*Roy twirls one of his arrows in his hand, releasing the talk button as he quickly pulls his bow off his back, shooting an arrow into the nearby tree to signal he was there.*

*Carl pick up his radio and press the PTT button*

Really kid, Robin Hood? How old are you 7? You wanna fight with one fucking bow or crossbow when everyone uses a decent weapon? If i use a helmet you can't kill me with that simple arrow, kid just shut up and hide yourself because you told everyone that you only use a simple gun so you will be robbed and killed really fast, see you son kid

*Carl laughs and then release the PTT button*

*Alek listens to the transmission while munching on an apple.*

"Good luck with that one."

*She chuckles a bit, setting down the radio to finish her snack.*

Stormyvill    50

*Christian picks up his and talks with a slight laugh*

"I wonder how is this going to end, your cause sounds very noble but also foolish"

*Turns off his radio*

*Roy pulls his radio to his mouth, talking low yet again to hide his real voice.*

"Like I said, I realize none of you know me, or what I have to offer or throw on the table perhaps, but I can assure you, a bow, for one isn't a gun, and for two, it can be one of the most deadly weapons if used in the correct hands. I've had training, I've mastered the skill of archery, it's taken years, but it is a deadly skill that proves to be very useful. You may call this cause or crusade foolish, but I know pain like many others here do, and I'm just tired of seeing people going through that each and everyday, just because some crazy lunatic likes to torture or harm people they care about. Also if you think I chose Robin Hood as a nickname you must be as gullible as the next guy, that was a little joke thrown in there, yes some people call me that, but I go by many names, preferably, 'The Ranger'."

*Roy reattaches his radio onto his belt, wearing normal clothes now as he goes about his day as Roy, instead of 'The Ranger'.*

*Crow leans against a tree, looking around in the forest as he hears the radio chatter on his radio. He takes the radio next to his mouth, and replies*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/q1Kc1/d8a88876bc.mp3[/mp3]

*He lets go of the 'transmit' button and holds the radio next to him, inspecting the dust over the buttons*

*Roy hears the mans voice, replying to him in his low voiced tone.*

"I guess you could call me a vigilante, a man who wants to take justice into his own hands.  I could be a guard to those who are weak and need help, or a hunter of those who cause harm to innocent survivors just trying to feed their families, I guess I'm a mystery to most, I'm just one man, one man with a crusade that I intend to carry out."

*The radio goes to static, you can hear the quiet of the night in the background before it goes out.*

*Crow smiles to the answer, and starts his message, as you hear the noise of grass moving on the background*

"Okay... It seems that you're alright for me. I will keep in touch if I need something, and I will get in touch with some friends that I know, that might need your help with something or another."

*he takes a small breath*

"By the way, call me Crow"

*He releases the button, attaching the radio back into his leather carrier, and starts walking around the tall grass*

*Crow smiles to the answer, and starts his message, as you hear the noise of grass moving on the background*

"Okay... It seems that you're alright for me. I will keep in touch if I need something, and I will get in touch with some friends that I know, that might need your help with something or another."

*he takes a small breath*

"By the way, call me Crow"

*He releases the button, attaching the radio back into his leather carrier, and starts walking around the tall grass*

*You hear his voice over the radio*

"Thank you Crow, I will keep in touch, if anything arises, let me know.  Robin Hood, out."

*The radio cuts to static*

Mercy    482

Motyl sits at her camp fire, eating her bacon from the tin until she hears this 'Robin Hood' on her frequency. She can't help but burst out laugh, food flying across the forest ground, she grabs her radio humoured severely.

"Does this mean you were tight green spandex tights and that red hat like Peter pan with a red feather."

Her laugh is so powered from how humoured she it, it sounds like she lost her breath.

"I'm fucking crying! Your too funny!"

She wipes tears from her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

Rose    140

Rose listens to the man on the radio and picks up her radio to reply,

She presses the PTT to respond.

"How freakin high are you man?

Seriously this is a joke right?"

She stops speaking and breaks into laughter and her radio cuts to static.

*Carl pick up his radio press the PTT button*

If i find you i will take your bow and throw it into the fire and force you to see it burn, i will destroy your dreams man but i'm not going to kill you, but i will let you with some broken bones. You can call me Dallas.

*Carl release the PTT button and put his radio in his jacket*

Hebi Kotei    302

*Ondrej picks up the radio and smirks, he then bursts out in laughter as he presses the PTT*

*Maniacal laughter is heard throughout the transmission*

*Ondrej keeps laughing and releases the PTT*

*Music can be faintly heard as the transmission begins*

"Dallas? What kind of retarded name is that? Sounds like a name out of a movie or somethin'...anywho I for one wanna see this Robin Hood laying down some justice on evil doers, god speed Mister Robin Hood."

*Laughter is heard as the transmission ends*

*Carl pick up his radio press the PTT button*

I'm not going to tell my name on a open frequency, and i prefer Dallas to Robbin Hood, and my automatic rifle to bow

*he laughs and release the PTT button*

Jack the Ripper    249

Really kid, Robin Hood? How old are you 7? You wanna fight with one fucking bow or crossbow when everyone uses a decent weapon? If i use a helmet you can't kill me with that simple arrow, kid just shut up and hide yourself because you told everyone that you only use a simple gun so you will be robbed and killed really fast, see you son kid

*Carl laughs and then release the PTT button*

*Stanley rolls his eyes and picks up his radio, his thick British accent layered with a condescending tone.*

"Alright.... One: A well made bow with proper arrows can penetrate those pretty little military helmets you're no doubt thinking of.

Two: There are more places that you can be shot that could prove fatal, you daft twat.

Three: If you think that saying 'see you soon' makes you sound like the big bad wolf, you're wrong. It makes you sound like all the other wannabe cunts in this shit-hole of a country.

So here's my advice to you, boy. Shut you're fuckin' mouth. Honestly, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than hear you spew you're half-witted guts out over the radio again."

*Stanley slams his radio down on the table, mumbling curses to himself before taking another swig of whiskey.*

*Roy chuckles to himself a bit, shaking his head at all the riff raf in the channel.*

"I can see I've caused quite the stir. For one, someone who wishes to attack me for helping innocent people? Please by all means, find me, because you are quite the selfish and evil man for trying to stomp on people doing the right thing. For two, as said before you don't give yourself nicknames, I've been called Robin Hood because of my actions, 'stealing from the rich and giving to the poor', except the rich in this case are bloodthirsty bandits and the poor are regular survivors trying to get by. If calling me The Ranger makes you sleep better at night so be it, it's not the name that matters, you could call me a flying turd, as long as I help innocent people, that's why I do what I do, and regardless of how 'stupid' you think my cause is, it's done so people like you all, the ones who do not cause harm or commit acts of evil, can be given food, supplies, and the safety at night to rest your heads. From what I hear there is a man calling himself a king, a vigilante coming to town isn't nearly as crazed as that. Be safe everyone, I'll be giving supplies out soon, near Green Mountain, most likely tonight at around 8:00ish if my time is correct. See you then."

*Roy straps the radio to his costumes belt, grabbing his bow and sprinting off into the Black Forest.*

You never learn, you have just said where you will be so i have more then time to prepare something to kill you, and eat you, make a fireplace using your bow and arrows and cook your meat on it, you will be a very tasty dinner sir, thank you see you soon buddy.

*Carl laughs and turn off his radio*

*Crow takes up his radio and starts his message, with a calm and soft voice*

"Listen up... Dallas. You are no one, kid. You understand that? Try being a bad guy over radio, and fail miserably."

*he takes a small breath, and continues, taking the volume of his speech up each word he says*

"If you dare to be the BAD GUY over the RADIO, I dare you to SHOW UP when I calls you out."

*He returns to his soft voice, with a small hint of irony*

"Lopatino; Mid day; Tomorrow. Come to me sweetheart... Let's have a talk"

*He stops the transmission with a smile on his face*