Server time: 2018-02-21, 21:29

Sign in to follow this  
XavierMitchell

Blacklist because of to many attempts - whitelist

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

---

Why the verdict is not fair:

I can't say that it's not fair, because it says you have five attempts.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Well, i think that you guys could give me just one more chance, as i only had one question wrong in 3/5 appeals, and on the other 2 two questions wrong, and the last two one's was because i mis-read the answers.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to get one more chance to get whitelisted.

What could you have done better?:

I could've spent more time in reading the answers clearly and probably read through it all more slowly.

Hi XavierMitchell

After having reviewed your whitelist attempts, we are willing to give you one more chance.

This will be your last chance and therefore I suggest you get yourself help in TeamSpeak.

You only had a few questions wrong. Every answer to every question you can find on the rules- or lore page.

On the newcomer guide you also can find a lot of useful information about the Forum and playing in game in general.We are responsible providing you everything you have to know and it is on you to read it. If you need help and clarification, our Staff team will clarify any questions you have and explain the rules in more detail, so you might get a betterunderstanding of them.

Clarification: They will not tell you the correct answer, but will explain the rules to you by using examples, so you can come to the right conclusion by yourself. For more detailed questions about the Lore, feel free to contact our Loremaster team.Have in mind that even if you pass all the questions, you still need to submit a Backstory and the story has to fit our Lore. If your Backstory would get denied again because it does not fit our Lore - the same applies: No more chances to get whitelisted.

Join our TeamSpeak and speak to a Community Helper or higher - They will help you at any time.

Now, it is up to you if you would like to get helped.

Please check your whitelist page. If you cannot reapply, contact an Admin directly via TeamSpeak.

Thank you and good luck!

Appeal accepted.