Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Unknown Entity

The Brawlhalla Thread

Unknown Entity    126

307x200http://bh.bmgstatic.com/i/bhlogohome.png[/img]

I thought a Brawlhalla megathread was missing, there is only Neurotics tourney, so here post anything Brawlhalla related!

Anyone else liking the new character? I just bought him and did some ranked, I think he has some huge potential.

Asriel    0

Seems kinda OP. Not sure though. I still feel strongly about Kor being bullshi new chatacter is easier to counter.

Unknown Entity    126

Seems kinda OP. Not sure though. I still feel strongly about Kor being bullshi new chatacter is easier to counter.

I don't feel he's that OP. I'm mostly happy having a character a bit faster then Kor with fists, and the spear specials are really nice. I have been having issues against axes mainly, as usual it's just time for people to adapt.

Asriel    0

I don't feel he's that OP. I'm mostly happy having a character a bit faster then Kor with fists, and the spear specials are really nice. I have been having issues against axes mainly, as usual it's just time for people to adapt.

Yeah playing him more in ranked 1v1 I'm having no problems. Like you said, It's learning to counter them. 

i still hate kor though, fuck kor