Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:17
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
General

Radio broadcast to Bill Hitchback and relevant alliesBsb

General    14

*wipes the dirt off his radio and turns it on*

This message is to Bill Hitchback and anyone who considers them self someone who is willing to die for him. Bill, you had the misfortune of meeting me on Un friendly circumstances about two days ago. Lucky for you when you decided to rob someone who had been nothing but kind to you, I did not have any of my friends with me. Today, you and your men weren't so lucky. So I must ask you, do you now regret the day you crossed Dima Petrovich? After your little failed attempt at capturing me (which resulted in another of your friends demise) you can consider yourself at the top of my very short shit list. The Fishing hook in my hat is a souvenir from the last man who was at the top of my shit list, so do me a favor and leave me something nice to find when I'm standing over your lifeless corpse. 

*static comes over the frequency as I turn my radio off*

Billy    0

*wipes the dirt off his radio and turns it on*

This message is to Bill Hitchback and anyone who considers them self someone who is willing to die for him. Bill, you had the misfortune of meeting me on Un friendly circumstances about two days ago. Lucky for you when you decided to rob someone who had been nothing but kind to you, I did not have any of my friends with me. Today, you and your men weren't so lucky. So I must ask you, do you now regret the day you crossed Dima Petrovich? After your little failed attempt at capturing me (which resulted in another of your friends demise) you can consider yourself at the top of my very short shit list. The Fishing hook in my hat is a souvenir from the last man who was at the top of my shit list, so do me a favor and leave me something nice to find when I'm standing over your lifeless corpse. 

*static comes over the frequency as I turn my radio off*

*pulls radio out pocket*

Ahhhhh Dima Dima Dima, I recall you are the one that didnt know how to shoot a gun? You know when i was running in a field and found you, told you to be safe and stear clear of stary and right when I turn around you shoot at me? I remember you. Now listen here, you are talking to the wrong fucking guy and your petty little remarks do not scare me one bit, you are just making a fool out of yourself. But let this be, once I find you again you will regret the moment you have ever crossed paths with Bill Hitchback.

*returns radio and grins subtly*

Sign in to follow this