Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:17
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Atrofex

Hey everyone, let me introduce myself. :)

Atrofex    0

Hey!

I'm sitting here writing this as I await whether I have been whitelisted or not. Hopefully the former rather than the latter! I'm 20 years old, from Denmark, and am absolutely excited about having the opportunity to join this community. Everyone seems lovely, and the roleplay seems to be top quality. My personal experience comes from a lot of Arma / GMod (Mainly Santos RP), and San Andreas. Roleplaying has been a bit of a hobby since a few years ago, with the occasional on, and off periods. After discovering this community, and seeing that DayZ with 0.60 seems to be running much smoother (Tended to bother me), there really isn't anything i'm more excited for currently. 

I hope that one day i'll see you all in game whether you're hostile, or friendly, and that everyone is having a wonderful day. :)

Thanks for reading this, if you managed to have the time!

Love,

Atrofex

Daisy    113

Hello and welcome, Atrofex! You seem to have a lot of rp experience and it's great that you've decided to give this community a shot.

As you are awaiting your results I suppose that you've already answered all questions correctly, which means that you've successfully done the hardest part.

Also good to hear that the update brought better performance for you, not everyone can say this. (Seriously, I had to buy a new computer because my old one couldn't run .06) :D

Anyway, I wish you lots of fun on the great rp servers and that you make loads of new friends. Maybe we'll meet each other in game one day, that would be cool.

Greetings, Daisy

Atrofex    0

Thanks for all the kind words! Really appreciate it. You guys are great.

Dishes    159

Welcome to the community! <3