Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Puddin

Radio tower usable next patch

Puddin    0

So I just want to discuss something, since the radio tower will be able to broadcast all over Chernarus who do you guys think will actually take control of it? I know that there is this new group that's basically a broadcasting team

man I thought we were already RPing out that radio towers work

Puddin    0

Lol I've never been to it that's the thing but I'm guessing there will be a lot of faction fights over there

Lol I've never been to it that's the thing but I'm guessing there will be a lot of faction fights over there

Group fights I meant

GaryCash    33

So I just want to discuss something, since the radio tower will be able to broadcast all over Chernarus who do you guys think will actually take control of it? I know that there is this new group that's basically a broadcasting team

Wow this is an awesome new feature, I wasn't aware of this, this has me hyped up now.  I've noticed the number of in game radios, and batteries spawning this patch has exponentially increased, I've already been carrying around spare radios with battery packs then using them to communicate in game with people I had met earlier and parted ways with.  I'm excited to see where this goes

Puddin    0

Wow this is an awesome new feature, I wasn't aware of this, this has me hyped up now.  I've noticed the number of in game radios, and batteries spawning this patch has exponentially increased, I've already been carrying around spare radios with battery packs then using them to communicate in game with people I had met earlier and parted ways with.  I'm excited to see where this goes

Yeah it will add a huge step to the whole RP experience and there's an actual group known as Altar Radio that looks like they will have control of the radio tower and they will broadcast music and reports/news I'm guessing

It's actually going to work? I mean radios have a crazy range already, but this is pretty cool. I don't know how much action it will get however. I feel like one group will take over and then if a hostile group needs to broadcast something they will without any opposition.

There should be a system, that most likely will be implemented in the future, that goes like this:

If you have a normal radio, you have a 1 Km range of broadcast, and it degrades quality as you get far from the center. (This was a thing)

If you get close to a Radio Station, say 150m close to it, your signal will be amplified a slight amount, like, from 1Km it will go to 2Km. If you get 50m from it, it increases to 5Km. If you are on top/right under it, it will have a Unlimited broadcast range, since there are enough radio tower on the map to reverb a signal all over Chernarus if done correctly.

Rocco    34

I want a team to just be like the local RP news and host the show at the radio tower like a boss

PLS SOMEONE DO THIS

I will love ya face

Rocco    34

I want a team to just be like the local RP news and host the show at the radio tower like a boss

PLS SOMEONE DO THIS

I will love ya face

Here you go:

Altar Radio

Ik they do this and all but I havent really heard from them all that much

Frosty    0

Sound cool, and I think a group could use this radio tower to spill propaganda messages into the wasteland *Cough Cough* ;)