Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
Camo

Hey! I'm new here to the DayZRP community.

Camo    0

Hey peeps, i'm new to this community. I'm currently going through the "DayZRP Newcomer Guide" at the registration bit, it said I needed to post a thred on the forum to show i'm an active memeber of this community...and human. So yeah, I hope I done this right haha. Stay safe in chernarus folks!.

Hey man, I can't see you! Welcome.

Camo    0

Hey man, I can't see you! Welcome.

Ahah, didn't understand the "pun" until I saw the edited note ;P

Daisy    108

Hello Camo and welcome to the community.

Well, you don't have to make a thread in order to verify your account, just one post is enough. Unfortunately, this introduction is the the wrong section and doesn't count as post. Only if the post-counter beneath your name is on 1 the post is valid. That's the case anywhere in the forums besides off-topic, forum games and introductions. So you still need to post somewhere else, e.g. in general discussion or media. ;)

Anyway, have fun here and best of luck with your whitelist application, if you aren't already through it. Hopefully we'll meet each other in game one day. Until then, stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus. :)

Camo    0

Hello Camo and welcome to the community.

Well, you don't have to make a thread in order to verify your account, just one post is enough. Unfortunately, this introduction is the the wrong section and doesn't count as post. Only if the post-counter beneath your name is on 1 the post is valid. That's the case anywhere in the forums besides off-topic, forum games and introductions. So you still need to post somewhere else, e.g. in general discussion or media. ;)

Anyway, have fun here and best of luck with your whitelist application, if you aren't already through it. Hopefully we'll meet each other in game one day. Until then, stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus. :)

Oh, thought this was the right section to post the forum needed, oh well thanks for the heads up. I'm nearing my approvall at the "Character Background" section, 1000 characters man, feel like i'm back in school. Well it's gonna be well worth, now to put on my Winston Groom brain and come up with something amazing and creative. See you in Chernarus folks and don't for get your legs..you're gonna need em! ;P

Camo    0

Wait I see an intro thread but I don't see anyone...If you can hear me...WELCOME!

*you hear a voice but don't know where it came from* Hellllooooooo..

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome!

Just a heads up, the introductions and Farewells threads don't count towards your post count, so you'll have to post somewhere else as well like General Discussion ;)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other Community Helper!

Camo    0

Heyyy welcome!

Just a heads up, the introductions and Farewells threads don't count towards your post count, so you'll have to post somewhere else as well like General Discussion ;)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other Community Helper!

Yeah someone beat you to it and already told me but thanks for the heads up anyway and i've just sent my whitelist application so i'm just waiting for the result but if i'm not mistaken, if i'm whitelisted I don't have to post a thread, but I probably will anyways, haha.